Study…Hitler, Reagan & Limbaugh a Conservative Match!!

• Said the guy who’s signature posts are in Latin! :wink:

• Well, i could have guessed you would not have recognized “culture” :)

• hardly culture, its a dead language. its just you showing off

• hahahah i love it when people bash Falk

• I know :wink:

• @NatFedMike:

hahahah i love it when people bash Falk

kinda’ like shootin’ fish in a barrel, isn’t it?
    like poking fun at the ignorance of Americans.
    It’s all so very easy.

• kinda’ like shootin’ fish in a barrel, isn’t it?
    It’s all so very easy.

Or Canadians… :roll: But let’s see what our “Berkeley friends” had to say on the subject matter:

“The researchers conceded cases of left-wing ideologues, such as Stalin, Khrushchev or Castro, who, once in power, steadfastly resisted change, allegedly in the name of egalitarianism.”

gasp! As if I would have to be a rocket scientist or remotely have a college degree to grasp the sheer brilliance of this one…

• @TG:

kinda’ like shootin’ fish in a barrel, isn’t it?
    It’s all so very easy.

Or Canadians… :roll: But let’s see what our “Berkeley friends” had to say on the subject matter:

oh TG.
    you know it was just a shot at NFM - nothing aimed at you naturally.
    silly boy.

• That’s why I was sure to add “:roll:” for the hint of sarcasm. :wink:
    To sterotyping any country is easy… it’s just that some counteries are more visible than others. :)

• Every Country has its share of Ignorant people. lots of Americans are over weight fat asses who follow what Bush says blindly and think the War in Iraq is some Holy Crusade that can do no wrong. i do not dislike Falk for his veiws. it is just that he bashes so many people he gets what he deserves :P

• @NatFedMike:

Every Country has its share of Ignorant people. lots … it is just that he bashes so many people he gets what he deserves :P

That’s the problem, when the share is either so big or so loud…

• is not Conflict great :)

• Especially with stupid Germans :wink:

• @NatFedMike:

lots of Americans are over weight fat asses who follow what Bush says blindly and think the War in Iraq is some Holy Crusade that can do no wrong.

Hey, I may be an ass, but I’m not overweight. :) As far as Bush, and the Presidency in general, as well as other elected representatives, even though I may or may not agree with them, I try to believe that they know what they’re doing…after all, they’re more educated and experienced than I, however questionably said education may have been obtained. The war, as far as I’m concerned, it’s just finishing up what wasn’t done 12 years ago.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m