• @Anonymous:

i’m not sure why i posted that b/c it will be deleted anyway and i wont get an answer. oh well…

what, exactly, are you doing? And why are you not posting as Strongbad? And why are you continuing to post in the manner that you were originally asked not to? Don’t get me wrong, i’m not against free speech, but i’m a little curious as to your plans here, that’s all.

• May I quote myself….

Strongbad, if you want to post, post under your registered name. Your still welcome here, your the one who decided to leave.

Its not like we banned you. It was a simple warning. Constructive criticism. You can either stay or leave, there isn’t a middle ground.

Strong, I would suggest that you stop calling Yanny a commie.
    Perhaps he feels that your just posting to attack him. I don’t know what’s been deleted and what hasn’t but I’m sure we don’t need to resort to name calling. I don’t think anyone on this site is out to get you, or anyone that doesn’t agree with Yanny. There are plenty of us out there who don’t agree with Yanny on politics and stuff. But it also has to be a tough job to go through posts and keep this site somewhat professional looking, and it jumps out at you when new people start posting 20-30 times a day.
    I would suggest just logging back in under your registered name and forgetting about it.

• yanny may be a wonderful guy but he sure aint no commie he aboslutly hates goverment control. he thinks that he has the god givienright for privacy. no way in hell hes a commie. how are u all doing btw?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m