• @F_alk:

what is a “partial” abortion?
    That sounds so terribly unlogically to me… like partial pregancy…

Falk, the abortion is complete. In “partial birth abortion”, the word partial refers to the fact that the baby is extracted partially from the womb by the doctor, but not completely extracted. Hence, a partial birth. The doctor then stabs the baby to death, and finally removes the now corpse completely from the mother’s body.

You are right though, that the procedure is terribly illogical. :o :cry: :evil:

• Damn it! That was me. I know I was logged in when I posted that message. Why do I keep getting logged out occasionally when I post something here? I must be doing something wrong. Oh well.

• Someone must not like you… :roll:

• alright! i’m above 20 posts a day! has anybody done that before? i bet that punk GeZe had more once…

• Hahahahaha, get 28 post per day at 1000+ post and you’ll even beat me. :wink:

• I know that the 30th Anniversary of Roe vs. Wade is coming up very soon or might have even passed, but since I do not have much time remaining, at least from my perspective I see most casses of abortion morally wrong.

• So nice to see you again Lady TM. We’ve had only your brother to deal with, and sadly without the gracious counter rendered by his sweet and brighter if younger sister.
    How are you, by the way?

• Do I sense a bit of brown nosing?

• :lol: brown nosing to moses’s lil sis?

• My sister es evil… :-?

• “So nice to see you again Lady TM. We’ve had only your brother to deal with, and sadly without the gracious counter rendered by his sweet and brighter if younger sister.
    How are you, by the way?”

Blushes Awww… A warm reception from everybody’s favorite doctor, Sir Cystic Crypt. I feel so warm and fuzzy inside. _ I apologize for my long absence. It was no one else’s fault but mine. My grades had started to decline, and I needed Older Brother to pull me away from all the distractions in life so I could better concentrate on my studies. ^^ Have you been treating you sisters well too? ^~

PS: I am not a young lady yet! ^^;;

• [quote="TM Moses VII
    PS: I am not a young lady yet! ^^;;
    whoah, not even a young lady yet? how old are you? are you even younger than GeZe? quite well spoken for not even a “young lady” yet…

• “whoah, not even a young lady yet? how old are you? are you even younger than GeZe? quite well spoken for not even a “young lady” yet…”

I am still a little new to high school life. :oops:
    I do not consider myself of a suitable age for a learned lady since I lack the proper formalities and decorum. :( But I am trying! :)

• i think i would consider you to be a “well learned young lady”, since you can properly use the word “decorum” in a sentence. (many adults i know probably don’t know what the word means, or even how to use it properly)

• Big words may look stylish, but it is how you use them that counts. At the moment I am trying to revert back to simplistic sentence structure without the needless flowery. That way anybody can read my writings without resorting to a dictionary. I have noticed that there are others that visit this site, and English is not their first language, so I try to write things as readable was possible. As older brother says, it is the “communist approach.” ^_^

• yeah, but most of the foreign people that visit the site can still speak english pretty well, off the top of my head i can think of : f_alk and fisternis ( i think he’s french) but what you are saying about the flowery stuff is true, i prefer simpler statements over flowery statements when both of them mean the same thing

• ya gul durn kids, stop with all them fancy learnen words. speak amurican like the rest o uns. we uns is commies 'member?

• My grades had started to decline, and I needed Older Brother to pull me away from all the distractions in life so I could better concentrate on my studies.

The Hot War is not yet over, comrade. :-? Still many battles ahead.

As older brother says, it is the “communist approach.”

Yes, I despise the “hey, look at my spiffy word content” approach.

we uns is commies 'member?

Sure… :roll:

• @TM:

Big words may look stylish, but it is how you use them that counts. At the moment I am trying to revert back to simplistic sentence structure without the needless flowery. That way anybody can read my writings without resorting to a dictionary. I have noticed that there are others that visit this site, and English is not their first language, so I try to write things as readable was possible. As older brother says, it is the “communist approach.” ^_^

With regards to simpler writing - it’s a necessary tool in scientific and medical writing, and is increasingly more important in other scholastic writing. People have lost the ability to be succinct, using many long words where often one short one may convey all that is necessary.

• Well I guess too often I have to make myself a prostitute in order to appease my vocabulary hungry teachers. Besides, most of my time is spent with kids anyways (yes, I brainwash at an early age :wink:), so what’s the need to be verbose?

But my sister is poet - the exact opposite of you. To be succinct would be the death of her poetry. As long as its readable I won’t have too many qualms with it. :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m