The Two Towers Protest Organization

• This is just funny. This group wants Peter Jackson to change the name of Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. Their reasoning behind this,

We believe that Peter Jackson and New Line Cinema’s actions are in fact hate speech. The movie is intentionally being named The Two Towers in order to capitalize on the tragedy of September 11.

http://www.twotowersprotest.org/

• we already have a topic on this

• yeah man - i think i covered this in “some people have too much time on their hands”

• Nostradamus predicted this controversy; he also predicted that axisandallies.org would devote forum space to it – he even predicted that movie ticket prices would zoom past $8.00 American, and that movie-goers would dish out $14 for a modest bag of popcorn and two “medium” drinks. But then, he was a bit of a medium himself. (that’s it – I wanna hear you groan)

Which reminds me – I guess all the psychics had the day off on Sept. 10 last year. More’s the pity.

Frodo lives!

• Nostradamus predicted this controversy; he also predicted that axisandallies.org would devote forum space to it – he even predicted that movie ticket prices would zoom past $8.00 American, and that movie-goers would dish out $14 for a modest bag of popcorn and two “medium” drinks. But then, he was a bit of a medium himself. (that’s it – I wanna hear you groan)

Which reminds me – I guess all the psychics had the day off on Sept. 10 last year. More’s the pity.

Frodo lives!

• Doh, oops!

sigh Was just laughing too much with my friends to pass it up.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m