• @Deviant:Scripter:

@F_alk:

@Deviant:Scripter:

Why would we leave the security of our country in the hands of an organization that is anti-American?

Paranoia?

I doubt it.
    I think the American people have more trust and confidence that our own country will protect us more than a coalition of other countries will.

Well, the paranoi was coined to calling the UN “anti-american”…. seems like a hell lot of things are anti-american.

• i think anything non-american is “anti-American” according to Americans.

• well alot of non-americans dont like americans and some go to the exetreme ofanti-american so in general non-americans dont like americans.

• so in general non-americans dont like americans.

Gee-whizz… you think? That’s a great way of over generalizing things… :-?

• I think we just see the pictures of the WTC being hit, or falling, too much. Let those pictures rest, we should be watching something more positive.

I find myself on to minds of thought. When it first happened I would agree with the fact that the news coverage was CRAZY. Network TV, NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX had some 72 straight hours of coverage.

On the other side of the coin I don’t mind seeing pictures of it from time to time. The same as I don’t mind watching pearl harbor or moon landing footage on occasion.

All things in moderation :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m