• Drumstix - agreed. A K/T type asteroid or comet mass extinction is acceptable…

• well, two ways i wanna’ die, and that comet is neither of them.

• I dunno, comets and asteroids slaming into Early will take many years in reality (NASA scientist can track any asteroid large in enough with a chance of colliding into Earth decades ahead of time). I would rather it be quick. :)

• How does a drunk president ordering the launch of all America’s nuclear arsenal sound? Then there will be an immediate retaliation and the world will end. Quickly for those who are vapourized immediately yet slowly for those in the charred aftermath.

• I’d wanna go through the whole thing, regardless of how it happens.

• Heh… something tells me I would doubt that.

• Sure; it might be fun to watch. Seeing the world end with complete chaos would be especially fun, watching everything people would to to prepare.

• Psssttt… the world will not yet succumb until it collapses under weight of the red flag of communism. :-?

• the only thing for sure is that the sun will explode in a couple of billion of years

• Yeah but I bet the humans will be long gone from earth by then. It would be trashed.

• A few mere million years after we destroy ourselves and most of the earth, the planet will regenerate itself…

• i’ve been saying for years that the human race is on it’s way out i give us no more then 500 years before we are extinct at least on this planet. but the earth is fine. it will renew it’s self after it gets rid of us.

just think of the math, the earth is what 3.5 billion years old. and weve been here for what 100,000 maybe 200,000. and we have the consete to think we are a threat to the planet.

any way ya i’d like to see the end of the human race, i’d like to sit back and enjoy the show, but it’s not the end of the world.

• You all have NO idea. What if it’s the one thing that you refuse to consider? Christ returns.

• @dIfrenT:

You all have NO idea. What if it’s the one thing that you refuse to consider? Christ returns.

it all depends on your theology, of course.
    are you a pre- or post- millennialist?
    there are a couple of different end-of-the-world scenarios in the bible which are a little difficult to reconcile for us mere mortals. How were you enlightened?

• We were refering to a post “human” world…

• a “post human” world that we might be able to witness as per the initiating question . . . that sounds like a “co-incident with human” world to me.

• I’m wondering whats after humans, we were after dinosours

• to your question CC, i’m pre-millenial. i’ve read revelation a few times and daniel. pre-millenial is the only one i see that fits the references to end of the world as it is now. i agree that the question did seem " ‘co-incident with human~~.’ " The way i see it, and i hate to put it this way, even if the world did end with the “simple” passing of humans and not Christ, i’m still in good shape. but if you all are wrong, you’ll suffer the consequences for eternity. :-? sounds harsh, i know. i might be offended by that if i wasn’t a Christian, but it makes sense. I’m convinced the earth as we know it now will only be ended by Christ’s return, not by an explosion/darkening of the sun or greenhouse effects. btw, i do believe the sun will be darkened at one point because it is pointed out in revelation, so you all can revel in the fact that you’re right on one point. :wink:~~

• After humans I can only hope that no species develops into an intelligent species. This would avoid unnecessary pollution, overpopulation, disease, and earth defacing wars…

• they could be more intellagent then us and not do those thingsbecuse they are more intellagent

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m