• Just finished all the calculations for the possible R1 attacks and combat results and then use them to calculate a possible G1 counterattack on West Russia (why WRus? check this:http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=25203.0).

The Soviets have 4 ‘safe’ openings for R1, listed in an order of low to highest risk of a German WRus counter, assuming average losses while conquering WRus (2-3 INF)

1. West Russia
    2. West Russia and Belorussia
    3. West Russia and Baltic States
    • With these 3 options Caucasus may fall to the Germans on G1 but the Soviets can send the Moscow FTR to Egypt
    1. West Russia and Ukraine - no FTR to Egypt but Caucasus remains in Soviet possession

And there’s also the ‘risk’ openings. With those the odds are either low or WRus falls on G1:
    5) West Russia, Ukraine and Belorussia (65% odds of all 3 attacks succeeding)
    6) West Russia and Finland (West Russia will be crushed on G1)
    7) West Russia and any other two territories other than Ukraine and Belorussia. (low odds of all attacks winning, WRus G1 crush)
    8) Not attacking West Russia

Now, the question is, which one of the first four to choose? Send the fighter to Egypt and most likely Germany will take Caucasus or/and stack Ukraine on G1, giving her 4 IPC and forcing the Soviets to abandon Karelia… decisions, decisions…

• @Hobbes:

Just finished all the calculations for the possible R1 attacks and combat results and then use them to calculate a possible G1 counterattack on West Russia (why WRus? check this:http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=25203.0).

The Soviets have 4 ‘safe’ openings for R1, listed in an order of risk of a German WRus counter, assuming average losses while conquering WRus (2-3 INF)

1. West Russia
    2. West Russia and Belorussia
    3. West Russia and Baltic States
    • With these 3 options Caucasus may fall to the Germans on G1 but the Soviets can send the Moscow FTR to Egypt
    1. West Russia and Ukraine - no FTR to Egypt but Caucasus remains in Soviet possession

And there’s also the ‘risk’ openings. With those the odds are either low or WRus falls on G1:
    5) West Russia, Ukraine and Belorussia (65% odds of all 3 attacks succeeding)
    6) West Russia and Finland (West Russia will be crushed on G1)
    7) West Russia and any other two territories other than Ukraine and Belorussia. (low odds of all attacks winning, WRus G1 crush)
    8) Not attacking West Russia

Now, the question is, which one of the first four to choose? Send the fighter to Egypt and most likely Germany will take Caucasus or/and stack Ukraine on G1, giving her 4 IPC and forcing the Soviets to abandon Karelia… decisions, decisions…

Let’s introduce option 5) which is an extention of option 4) Take West Russia and Ukraine AND send FTR to Egypt. This is the best thing Russia can do.

Ukraine can be attacked with 3 INF, 1 Art, 3 Tank, 1 FTR, that should be more than enough to take it.
    With this attack there is 85,6% chance according to calc, that Russia will win this, and have at least FTR alive, most probably 1 Tank taking Ukraine. Basically Russia has to sacrifice 1 more tank than usual in order to ensure that UK can have a lot of fun and great options which will help also Russia.

–-----------------------------

Let’s introduce option 5) which is an extention of option 4) Take West Russia and Ukraine AND send FTR to Egypt. This is the best thing Russia can do.

Ukraine can be attacked with 3 INF, 1 Art, 3 Tank, 1 FTR, that should be more than enough to take it.
    With this attack there is 85,6% chance according to calc, that Russia will win this, and have at least FTR alive, most probably 1 Tank taking Ukraine. Basically Russia has to sacrifice 1 more tank than usual in order to ensure that UK can have a lot of fun and great options which will help also Russia.

• Hobbes, are those risk from high to low or low to high German counter? I’m assuming its high to low.

I would think Baltic would be the worst one of the four to do since you can get all tanks and most units into a Baltic attack/staging in Ukraine for Germany.

• @AxisBrutality:

Already considered that option but you need both FTRs. To attack WR under the WR+UKR scenario you have these options:

• 9 INF, 2 ART, 2 ARM or 9 INF, 2 ART, 1 ARM to West Russia
    • 3 INF, 1 ART, 2 ARM, 2 FTR or 3 INF, 1 ART, 3 ARM, 1 FTR or 3 INF, 1 ART, 3 ARM, 2 FTR to Ukraine

The problem with sending 3 ARM to Ukraine (which come during the calculations) is that West Russia can quite easily be vulnerable to a G1 attack. An average of 3 Soviet INF lost while taking WR means that Germany can attack WR on G1 with everything at its range and try to kill the Soviet stack (at a big price for the Luftwaffe but this move completely devastates the Soviets) with 82% odds on regular dice, 100% if playing low luck.
    If want to send the Moscow FTR to Egypt, then you have to attack Ukraine with 3 ARM and pray… first that you take Ukraine (80% odds), then that you don’t lose more than 2 INF on the WR attack…

You can find below a pic of the results table. In yellow are the average remaining units on WR after R1. The values in red represent German odds for WR on G1 above 80%.

R1 and G1.png

• @Hobbes:

@AxisBrutality:

Already considered that option but you need both FTRs. To attack WR under the WR+UKR scenario you have these options:

• 9 INF, 2 ART, 2 ARM or 9 INF, 2 ART, 1 ARM to West Russia
    • 3 INF, 1 ART, 2 ARM, 2 FTR or 3 INF, 1 ART, 3 ARM, 1 FTR or 3 INF, 1 ART, 3 ARM, 2 FTR to Ukraine

The problem with sending 3 ARM to Ukraine (which come during the calculations) is that West Russia can quite easily be vulnerable to a G1 attack. An average of 3 Soviet INF lost while taking WR means that Germany can attack WR on G1 with everything at its range and try to kill the Soviet stack (at a big price for the Luftwaffe but this move completely devastates the Soviets) with 82% odds on regular dice, 100% if playing low luck.
    If want to send the Moscow FTR to Egypt, then you have to attack Ukraine with 3 ARM and pray… first that you take Ukraine (80% odds), then that you don’t lose more than 2 INF on the WR attack…

A counter attack against Russians on W-Russia can only be done with with 3 German INF, 2 Tank, 4 FTR and 1 Bomber.  Russians should have 6 or 7 INF, 2 Art, 1 Tank. German force is stronger but Germany has a low INF-shield, half of it’s attack are planes.

Now, if you go all out on Russia in W-Russia, only 1 FTR with 1 Bomber can threaten potential UK Fleet outside London. Since UK DD and Transport survives after G1, 2 Carriers stacked with 2 UK FTRs and 1 US FTR, again might get a green light, because most of the German FTRs, has to land on Belorussia, Baltic States or Poland, which makes UK Fleet beyond range of attack on G2.

That’s one thing. Second thing is that Russia could attack Ukraine and Belorussia, and isolate W-Russia as I suggested. Then no Russian stack can be threatened what so ever. Russia will have 5 INF on Moscow with 1 Art, 1 Tank. Then Russia can buy 8 more INF, so basically, Germans in W-Russia can’t do much against Moscow or Caucasus for that matter, and Leningrad is under pressure anyway, so it doesn’t matter if 3 German INF invades Leningrad from Belorussia or W-Russia. I’ll also block Arkhangel with 2 Russian INF from Evenki, I can take 1 INF from Moscow, and make that 3 INF on Arkhangel. So basically, the shield will be complete and Russian FTR from Moscow, can freely fly to Egypt.

• If you play into a multiple land grab situation with the Russians, you will lose more troops overall and not able to counter G1 when you lose Belorussia and Ukraine again.  Sure you can take Ukraine back R2, but now the G1 NCM from Germany/France can stack in Belorussia and Karelia will be gone as well.  The multiple land grabs weaken Russian counters.  West Russia can be hit on G3 without needing to take W.Russia (withdraw after first wave) to provide Karelia a shield from a West Russia attack (essentially, unless UK/US help out, Russia will never be in a position to take back Karelia).

• @AxisBrutality:

A counter attack against Russians on W-Russia can only be done with with 3 German INF, 2 Tank, 4 FTR and 1 Bomber. � Russians should have 6 or 7 INF, 2 Art, 1 Tank. German force is stronger but Germany has a low INF-shield, half of it’s attack are planes.

5 fighters: NW Europe, Norway, Germany, Bulgaria and Poland, landing in Belorussia if necessary. This is a trade-off: Germany sacrifices part or most of the Luftwaffe to get the initiative and the numbers necessary to push the Soviets against the ropes and outnumbered on the ground.
    This is a strategy already known for the 1st Edition of the game, check on the Articles Submission section the Spring 1942 Case Blue Axis Strategy. And it is one of the best KJF counters by the Axis.

Now, if you go all out on Russia in W-Russia, only 1 FTR with 1 Bomber can threaten potential UK Fleet outside London. Since UK DD and Transport survives after G1, 2 Carriers stacked with 2 UK FTRs and 1 US FTR, again might get a green light, because most of the German FTRs, has to land on Belorussia, Baltic States or Poland, which makes UK Fleet beyond range of attack on G2.

Which also means that almost no UK units are build on India, making it easier to an early Japanese push - and I’d trade that and control of Karelia and the Eastern front (which a successful WR attack on G1 allows) for having an UK fleet on the Atlantic - it is impossible to prevent it if the Allies want it, this way the Axis get 2 great trade-offs in return.

That’s one thing. Second thing is that Russia could attack Ukraine and Belorussia, and isolate W-Russia as I suggested. Then no Russian stack can be threatened what so ever. Russia will have 5 INF on Moscow with 1 Art, 1 Tank. Then Russia can buy 8 more INF, so basically, Germans in W-Russia can’t do much against Moscow or Caucasus for that matter, and Leningrad is under pressure anyway, so it doesn’t matter if 3 German INF invades Leningrad from Belorussia or W-Russia. I’ll also block Arkhangel with 2 Russian INF from Evenki, I can take 1 INF from Moscow, and make that 3 INF on Arkhangel. So basically, the shield will be complete and Russian FTR from Moscow, can freely fly to Egypt.

I don’t agree you can defend Caucasus under those conditions - 4 INF and 2 FTRs are no match for 5 German ground units, plus planes, plus the Med fleet (if the Black Sea is open). Plus you’re giving up Karelia to the Germans, along with Belorussia (permanent +4 income for Germans, -4 for Soviets on round 2, and add to those values 2 from Ukraine if Caucasus falls on G1), which is definitely something you want to delay as quickly as possible, since afterwards it will be impossible to retake it for a long time.
    This is the whole propose of the G1 attack on West Russia - to punch the Soviets hard and be able to use the IC on Karelia - if the Soviets don’t attack WR on R1 they are merely making it easier for the Germans to achieve those aims.

• Which also means that almost no UK units are build on India, making it easier to an early Japanese push - and I’d trade that and control of Karelia (which a successful WR attack on G1 allows) for having an UK fleet.

I don’t agree you can defend Caucasus under those conditions - 4 INF and 2 FTRs are no match for 5 German ground units, plus planes, plus the Med fleet (if the Black Sea is open). Plus you’re giving up Karelia to the Germans, along with Belorussia (permanent +4 income for Germans, -4 for Soviets on round 2, and add to those values 2 from Ukraine if Caucasus falls on G1), which is definitely something you want to delay as quickly as possible, since afterwards it will be impossible to retake it for a long time.
    This is the whole propose of the G1 attack on West Russia - to punch the Soviets hard and be able to use the IC on Karelia - if the Soviets don’t attack WR on R1 they are merely making it easier for the Germans to achieve those aims.

–----------------------------------

Exactly, that’s why Russian FTR has to GO to Egypt, I mean, do you have any other suggestion? Without that FTR, Germany can attack Egypt, and both E-Indies UK strategy, and possibly Meditteranian UK strategy which I will test out this weekend, is going down the toilets. You seem to recognize how Germany and Japan get a LOT stronger if they can’t be checked between Egypt - India, I consider this actually Southern Russian Flank, which is UK’s task to defend so that Russia can concentrate on eastern front.

Either way, that Russian FTR is going down to Egypt, no matter what. UK can’t do squat without that. Germany can sabotage one excellent, possibly two excellent strategies for the UK by allowing an attack on Egypt. Can’t let that happen.

Since Russian FTRs can NOT land on W-Russia on R1 anyway, and since Germany can in theory attack any Russian stack they want, I’ve checked it on the CALC now, then I can’t see how that 1 Russian FTR can do anything good in Russia.

The only thing I see you are against is that you are not sure if Russia will win an attack in Ukraine, they will, I ran the sim on dskelly, 85% chance that Russia will win that.
    If Russia just sits and waits with Russian stack on W-Russia or whatever, Germany can attack no matter what, even if you and I concentrate it all on W-Russia only, Germany still wins an attack by 66%.

At least this way, Russia knows that by taking out Ukraine, there is no immediate threat to Caucasus, Germany has 1 less FTR, and then Germany can choose if they want to attack the Russian stack on W-Russia or not. Either way, Germany can attack it as mentioned with 66% odds anyway. Nothing Russian can do about it, absolutely nothing. Just as Germany and Japan can’t do nothing when Russian FTR goes to Egypt, Egypt is safe and E-Indies fleet most likely dead for Japan.

So it’s a matter of risking your Russian stack, but as I calculated on dskelly, Russian stack is under threat ANYWAY, no matter what you do, lowest odds for Germans at 66% and up to 85% or so, and 85% is the same odds Russians have when they take out Ukraine.

Maybe W-Russia should only be taken BARELY, so that there is no Russian stack there for Germany to attack, saving 1 Tank for Russia and rather lose 1 or 2 extra INF.

W-Russia can be attacked with let’s say 8 INF, 1 Art. That should do the trick. Originally I have 9 INF + 3 INF on Caucasus which take care of Ukraine. So I can use 8 INF, 1 Art and will lose 4 to 5 INF or so. So I have 1 extra Art + 1 Tank “saved”. So it’s up to Germany if they want to attack 4 INF with 1 Art. But at least it’s not a stack.

To sum it up = Attacking Ukraine = 85% Russia win
    To sum it up = Attacking W-Russia “barely” - 8 INF, 1 Art = 89% Russia win , 1 INF, 1 Art and 1 Tank saved.

• @AxisBrutality:

To sum it up = Attacking W-Russia “barely” - 8 INF, 1 Art = 89% Russia win , 1 INF, 1 Art and 1 Tank saved.

What kind of Victory is it when you have no units left?  all it takes is 3inf in Belorussia and FTRs/Bomber to wipe out W Russia and take back Ukraine?  You just sacked so many Russian units to take WRUS, that you negated your R1 buy.  You are in the hole.  Karelia falls G1 and now you’ll never get it back…the point of taking WRUS/Ukraine is to make the dirty Germans pay for countering.  Yeah, you may win at 85%, but that’s just straight odds…you have to account for the dice, and you’ll be lucky to be left with any of that.  You just gave Moscow to Germany.

• @AxisBrutality:

Exactly, that’s why Russian FTR has to GO to Egypt, I mean, do you have any other suggestion? Without that FTR, Germany can attack Egypt, and both E-Indies UK strategy, and possibly Meditteranian UK strategy which I will test out this weekend, is going down the toilets. You seem to recognize how Germany and Japan get a LOT stronger if they can’t be checked between Egypt - India, I consider this actually Southern Russian Flank, which is UK’s task to defend so that Russia can concentrate on eastern front.

Either way, that Russian FTR is going down to Egypt, no matter what. UK can’t do squat without that. Germany can sabotage one excellent, possibly two excellent strategies for the UK by allowing an attack on Egypt. Can’t let that happen.

A question of trade-offs. To me having the chance to doing a 66% attack on UK1 may not be worth the 82% risk of a G1 attack on West Russia.

Since Russian FTRs can NOT land on W-Russia on R1 anyway, and since Germany can in theory attack any Russian stack they want, I’ve checked it on the CALC now, then I can’t see how that 1 Russian FTR can do anything good in Russia.

The only thing I see you are against is that you are not sure if Russia will win an attack in Ukraine, they will, I ran the sim on dskelly, 85% chance that Russia will win that.
    If Russia just sits and waits with Russian stack on W-Russia or whatever, Germany can attack no matter what, even if you and I concentrate it all on W-Russia only, Germany still wins an attack by 66%.

At least this way, Russia knows that by taking out Ukraine, there is no immediate threat to Caucasus, Germany has 1 less FTR, and then Germany can choose if they want to attack the Russian stack on W-Russia or not. Either way, Germany can attack it as mentioned with 66% odds anyway.

Nothing Russian can do about it, absolutely nothing. Just as Germany and Japan can’t do nothing when Russian FTR goes to Egypt, Egypt is safe and E-Indies fleet most likely dead for Japan.

So it’s a matter of risking your Russian stack, but as I calculated on dskelly, Russian stack is under threat ANYWAY, no matter what you do, lowest odds for Germans at 66% and up to 85% or so, and 85% is the same odds Russians have when they take out Ukraine.

Maybe W-Russia should only be taken BARELY, so that there is no Russian stack there for Germany to attack, saving 1 Tank for Russia and rather lose 1 or 2 extra INF.

W-Russia can be attacked with let’s say 8 INF, 1 Art. That should do the trick. Originally I have 9 INF + 3 INF on Caucasus which take care of Ukraine. So I can use 8 INF, 1 Art and will lose 4 to 5 INF or so. So I have 1 extra Art + 1 Tank “saved”. So it’s up to Germany if they want to attack 4 INF with 1 Art. But at least it’s not a stack.

Maybe you never have had the experience before but if the Soviets lose the West Russia stack on G1 then they are knocked out for 2-3 game rounds and an experienced Axis player should be able to conquer and hold Caucasus with Germany on rounds 2-4. with Japanese fighter assistance.

In fact, if the Soviets send their fighter to Egypt then West Russia G1 is even more attractive as a German counter.

• A question of trade-offs. To me having the chance to doing a 66% attack on UK1 may not be worth the 82% risk of a G1 attack on West Russia.

Maybe you never have had the experience before but if the Soviets lose the West Russia stack on G1 then they are knocked out for 2-3 game rounds and an experienced Axis player should be able to conquer and hold Caucasus with Germany on rounds 2-4. with Japanese fighter assistance.

In fact, if the Soviets send their fighter to Egypt then West Russia G1 is even more attractive as a German counter.

–----------------------------------

As I said, I am gladly open to suggestions. However, as mentioned no Russian FTR can land on W-Russia.
    So what do you suggest, just taking W-Russia and concentrate it all on W-Russia, correct ? But that still gives Germany 66% to kill the WHOLE stack, Germany has the money to go for it, and yes, I know Russia will be toast then, that’s why I want to take W-Russia barely, and save 1 INF, 1 Art, 1 Tank so that I have something besides 2 FTR to conterattack with, besides those 8 INF I buy + 2 moving from Evenki to Ark and 1 INF from Novo to Moscow.

It’s not fun for the UK nor the U.S. watching Egypt die, and then Japan gets crazy and kills everything in East-Asia, 4 territories, then it’s not even the point to hold India, just give up and buy 3 FTR on London. And by J3, whole Asia and Middle East is dead, now Russia have to pour serious INF forces already on R3 to the East, they can’t afford that.

• Who cares about Africa now when you already have an IC in India?

• @Mallery29:

Who cares about Africa now when you already have an IC in India?

I don’t for very long, we tried this like several times, I even built the F-ing 3 Battleships on India and still Japan won because of the extra FTRs, Battleship. I could hold India another round but that’s it. So basically, E-Indies has to go,or Egypt should be safe so that German can be GONE from Meditteranian pretty fast. This is important. Egypt - India has to be clear and held, these are two areas where UK can make a brutal stand, and stop the Axis until the U.S. comes through.

Once again, Russian stack of 10-11 INF, 3 Art, 4 Tank still dies if Germany wants it to die, and I am pretty sure they want that to happen.
    Furthermore, if we concentrate it all on W-Russia, there is no need for 1 Russian FTR anyway. It’s not need for it when Ukraine is attacked either.

If all concentrated on W-Russia, Germany can still strike with 6 INF, 1 Art, 4 Tank, 6 FTR, 1 Bomber.

According to calc which you showed me, Germany WINS BY 81% actually, I though it was 66%. So it’s even worse than I though. Check it by your self.

Stacking all on W-Russia, means Russia is DEAD when G1 start. No Russia anymore.

Let’s say Russia only loses 1 INF before they take W-Russia. Germany still wins by almost 69% ! But 81% is most probably. Not very fun for Russia is it ?

Clearly Ukraine can’t be ignored, it has to go, and W-Russia should be taken barely, and Russian FTR to Egypt so that UK can get the job done, which is to either slaughter E-Indies by 63% chance of doing so or going Med-strategy which seems also good, will test it later in the weekend, by building IC on Egypt + consdering doing so for the U.S. on Alaska also.

UK needs to pump tanks, tanks, tanks, right away and the only way to do that is by having Egypt safe so that UK can choose - E-Indies or Med strategy. If Egypt dies on G1, then none of the options are available anymore.

• 1. Didn’t I say the BB move would fail for India?

2. You have to hit Ukraine for the WRUS stack to not be sacked by G1…so recalc that and see how that goes.

3. The FTR IS needed for Ukraine…you have to make Germany pay

4.  India will not fall if Egypt falls. Germany will send one tank to sweep around Africa in worst case scenario.

5.  Agreed that E.Indies fleet must die.

• @Mallery29:

1. Didn’t I say the BB move would fail for India?

2. You have to hit Ukraine for the WRUS stack to not be sacked by G1…so recalc that and see how that goes.

3. The FTR IS needed for Ukraine…you have to make Germany pay

4.  India will not fall if Egypt falls. Germany will send one tank to sweep around Africa in worst case scenario.

5.  Agreed that E.Indies fleet must die.

.  Yeah, i ran the calc, your stack on wrus – 6 Inf , 2 tank, 2 art. Germans win 94% chance by attacking it with 3 Inf, 2 tank, 1 bomber and 5 ftr. So basically your suggestion to stack is Even worse.  And i dont want to have ant German tanks running around in africa, and third, Kind of hard to take out the e-indies fleet with no extra ftr from Egypt, Thats the whole Point why russian ftr has to land on Egypt. Russia need to take ukraine as i said and wrus barely, because any stacking by russia Means russia is dead

• @AxisBrutality:

As I said, I am gladly open to suggestions. However, as mentioned no Russian FTR can land on W-Russia.So what do you suggest, just taking W-Russia and concentrate it all on W-Russia, correct ? But that still gives Germany 66% to kill the WHOLE stack, Germany has the money to go for it, and yes, I know Russia will be toast then, that’s why I want to take W-Russia barely, and save 1 INF, 1 Art, 1 Tank so that I have something besides 2 FTR to conterattack with, besides those 8 INF I buy + 2 moving from Evenki to Ark and 1 INF from Novo to Moscow.

LOL Well, it sure is a novel idea to me to simply trade WRus with Germany but I wouldn’t try it. :)

The issue here is the different perceptions of moving the Soviet fighter to Egypt - to me it is a possible choice to add to the Soviet options but it has a clear impact on other Soviet attacks and until 3 days ago I was winning with the Allies without having to make this move.

It’s not fun for the UK nor the U.S. watching Egypt die, and then Japan gets crazy and kills everything in East-Asia, 4 territories, then it’s not even the point to hold India, just give up and buy 3 FTR on London. And by J3, whole Asia and Middle East is dead, now Russia have to pour serious INF forces already on R3 to the East, they can’t afford that.

To me that’s normal, to see Japan overrunning Asia. It’s like my signature says: ‘I don’t care about Moscow as long as I’m holding Berlin’ :)

• USSR needs to take Ukraine and West Russia R1.

The FTR will be necessary for R1 and R2 fighting. If it is sent to Egypt it cannot fight R1, and it’s very unlikely that it would be able to fight productively R2. It cannot be spared for Egypt.

At least that’s my take from my analysis, calculations, and experience so far.

• AxisBrutality…you aren’t using the calculator correctly…did you forget the two AA guns?  Try that math please before you spew more frivolous stuff out here…it’s 54% in Russia’s favor…
    Second, don’t send the art to Ukraine…I would use it in West Russia…yeah, you sack two tanks, but you can still take Ukraine.  But people could go the other way and keep the tank in WRUS and send the art to die in Ukraine…it really doesn’t matter, as long as you hit WRUS and Ukraine.  And is Germany really going to hit WRUS? No because the US/UK will have a fleet for Germany on turn 3, and nothing to defend itself with (considering it would lose its Air Force).

It’s obvious to me you haven’t read ANYTHING said in these threads over the last few days.

• @Mallery29:

And is Germany really going to hit WRUS? No because the US/UK will have a fleet for Germany on turn 3, and nothing to defend itself with (considering it would lose its Air Force).

Aggressive German players can and will hit West Russia. Even if Caucasus/Moscow doesn’t fall to the Germans this attack is enough to punch the Russians out for the Japanese knock-out and Germany merely needs to slow down the UK/US, who will have to choose between building fleet/units for Europe or keeping India out of the Japanese grasp.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m