Ally's fighers on my carrier…...

• if the carrier is blow up, the fighers can land on territory/carrier in other sea zone…. i don’t think so.

if the carrier is destroyed, i think the ally’s fighter can only land on the territory, other carrier in that sea zone.

• Fighters and Bombers are allow to move when combat are done. so y can’t they move to another carrier or land?

Sry i going to bed in a few minutes so you won’t hear from me until morning.

• according to the rules clarification,
    “if the carrier is sunk, the fighter must then try to land somewhere in the same sea zone either on another carrier or on a friendly island there. if it can’t, the fighter is considered lost at sea”

ha~
    i apply this rule on the case we discussed(ally’s fighters on my carrier). but i don’t know whether it is correct or not.

• Z_,
    U got it!
    The planes MUST HAVE AN ISLAND TO LAND ON IN THE SAME SZ.
    That’s why GB sz is a great place for a carrier(GB is an island in it :roll: ).
    –----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “Go ahead. Make my filet!” - I never can get that quote right. :oops: - Xi

• ok sry i was wrong! sry about that. :oops: :oops: :oops:

• Xi,

when ally’s on my carrier, i know that carrier can move with ally’s fighters in the non combat phrase.(according to the rules)

if the carries move to attack enemy, the ally’s fighters need to leave the fighters and stay at the same sea zone and land on the carrier/territory in this sea zone.

is it right?

• Z_,

Not to my knowledge. They were posted to the CV(that’s the AC to you land lubbers :lol: ).
    –---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “Sink the Bismark!” - Some Bloody Ignernt Limey

• Z_,

Yes, MOVE THE PLANES WITH THE CARRIER.
    You may be confusing this with another action.

GAME EXAMPLE: During J1s COMBAT PHASE one(1) FTR from the carrier in the Solomon Islands sz(sea zone) flies to attack the the US AC, FTR and SS in the Hawaiian Islands sz(the Japanese AC stays put). If the Japanese FTR survives the battle(depending on what you threw into the battle) it can land on the Japanese AC. During the NONCOMBAT PHASE the Japanese AC CANNOT move to a sz that would be further away from the Hawiian Islands sz.
    The Japanese AC could have joined the battle(during the COMBAT PHASE),
    or moved one sz closer to the HAW sz(during the NONCOMBAT PHASE),
    or move a maximum of two spaces(during the NONCOMBAT PHASE) to any sz within two spaces of the HAW sz.
    –--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “Now, help the enemy meet Davey Jones!” - Xi

• i confused, when there are ally’s fighters on my carrier….

for a example, if there is one Germary’s fighter on the Japan’s carrier in set up.

what’s happen , if japan move the carrier attack the Hawaiian sea zone?

• In your example…

the German FTR moves with the carrier, but does not attack(you cannot take it as a casualty in battle. BEWARE! It will be LOST if you take the Japanese AC as a casualty!

Oh, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Mr. Bill!

• DAT WAS ME!
    Basr frazen, crakr rakit! Klopt mcjizn purfen ISP!

In your example…

the German FTR moves with the carrier, but does not attack(you cannot take it as a casualty in battle. BEWARE! It will be LOST if you take the Japanese AC as a casualty!

Oh, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Mr. Bill!

Any more questions? - Xi :lol:

• @harry456:

yeah the ally’s fighter move with the carrier but they don’t go into combat. only the carrier does. That the way in the Cd game.

@XI:

I said that the fighter moves with the carrier!!! You need 5 more post or more to get in your head!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

• It’s still not clear

Ally fighters on an AC MUST move with their carrier if this carrier attacks.
    OK, these ally fighters cannot attack.

But :wink:
    1. Can they be removed a casualties during battle?
    2. Can / Must they retreat when their carrier retreats?
    2a. Also when other ally carriers are in adjected squares to the square were combat took place can the ftrs also retreat to these carriers?
    2b. The same as 2a. only replace ‘carries’ with ‘islands’.
    3. Can they if the carrier is killed land on friendly an island in the combat square?

• Well, bless your heart :roll: and don’t you want to be thorough :P :wink:
    –-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I want bright colors, loud noises, good food, and sex with any woman, man, or animal that won’t inflict grave bodily harm upon my person! In the absence of these I would take pain, or in the absence of pain I would even accept death. - Xi

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m