• I know it exists, but I cannot find any proof. Do you have any sites or books?

• On 2002-05-10 18:33, Disclaimer wrote:
    I might not have any proof of racial minority cases yet. But hopefully I can find some. I just can’t picture homosexuals being the only problem.

Well there is prejudice in all of society. how would the military be any different?

• On 2002-05-10 18:33, Disclaimer wrote:
    I might not have any proof of racial minority cases yet. But hopefully I can find some. I just can’t picture homosexuals being the only problem.

Well there is prejudice in all of society. how would the military be any different?

• I guess I would just expect it to be better then the society we live in.

• That would be the proper assumption. However, the military IS made up of that society. Worse yet, you have to take people from all over the country with different backgrounds and beliefs and expect them to live together sometimes under unfavorable conditions. Can you actually expect in this scenario no problems?

• On 2002-05-14 06:31, Field Marshal wrote:
    That would be the proper assumption. However, the military IS made up of that society. Worse yet, you have to take people from all over the country with different backgrounds and beliefs and expect them to live together sometimes under unfavorable conditions. Can you actually expect in this scenario no problems?

exactly.

• I would exect strife, confrentation, and disagreement, but I would expect it to be solved in a civilized way; not through physical punishment. As far as racism in our own society, I disagree with it. If I disagree with it in our own society, one cannot expect me to agree with it in another.

• The Racism in the military is instituionalized. Come on, more than half the front line troops in Desert Storm were minorities.

• How is this a big problem? It’s is a double edge sword both ways.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m