• '16 Customizer

Quick Alpha +3 rule question. Does the US still have the 30 IPC bonus during wartime? (for just europe, and for global) thanks!

• I’m not allowed to post links, but Krieghund has answered that in global a+3, US gets 52 + NO’s. I can’t really answer for E40

• '16 Customizer

Ok thanks. Currently I only own Europe, so that is the one I am most curious about, but it is good to know about global as well. Thank you!! I’ll look for that thread

• @Spitfire38:

Quick Alpha +3 rule question. Does the US still have the 30 IPC bonus during wartime? (for just europe, and for global) thanks!

Krieghund has answered this question for me already (I’m in the same situation).  Basically, there is no definite answer yet because they haven’t finalized the rules for global.  Once they do, they can narrow it down for pacific and europe only maps.

What I have been doing is using Alpha 3 and giving the US only 20 IPCs more to balance it out a bit.  You’ll find that the US is way too strong with 30.

• i’d say the fulfilled NO’s, which are and can only be+ 2: one of 10 and 5; so US gets 15 extra IPC?
    and in alpha 3; it’s with the paris NO?

• '16 Customizer

@wwestpro:

@Spitfire38:

Krieghund has answered this question for me already (I’m in the same situation).  Basically, there is no definite answer yet because they haven’t finalized the rules for global.  Once they do, they can narrow it down for pacific and europe only maps.

What I have been doing is using Alpha 3 and giving the US only 20 IPCs more to balance it out a bit.  You’ll find that the US is way too strong with 30.

Thanks…20 IPCs sounds like a good “bid”, or inverse bid/penalty I guess  :lol:

I’ll have to try that. I’ll let you know!

• '16 Customizer

@wwestpro:

@Spitfire38:

Thanks…20 IPCs sounds like a good “bid”, or inverse bid/penalty I guess  :lol:

I’ll have to try that. I’ll let you know!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m