• '12

lol

• It’s technically possible conquer USA round 1 if Germans deploys tra, art to Morocco and its sz with starting 12 ‘free’ IPCs. Not easy task, but it’s possible. Of course, USA will see it and will deploy a dd to prevent the attack or a fig to improve land defenses

Brave canadian tank can retake USA with the aid of UK bomber anyway  :-D

• @Funcioneta:

It’s technically possible conquer USA round 1 if Germans deploys tra, art to Morocco and its sz with starting 12 ‘free’ IPCs. Not easy task, but it’s possible. Of course, USA will see it and will deploy a dd to prevent the attack or a fig to improve land defenses

Brave canadian tank can retake USA with the aid of UK bomber anyway  :-D

Can’t naval bases in AAE only be used in noncombat?

Edit: I was accidentally looking at the Historical edition of Europe, not the original one. My mistake

• @Funcioneta:

It’s technically possible conquer USA round 1 if Germans deploys tra, art to Morocco and its sz with starting 12 ‘free’ IPCs. Not easy task, but it’s possible. Of course, USA will see it and will deploy a dd to prevent the attack or a fig to improve land defenses

Brave canadian tank can retake USA with the aid of UK bomber anyway  :-D

But Rambo Can!

• I almost took USA. I could have easily if I had waited 1 more turn but to not be cruel to the allies player I just took UK and ended it.

• I actually prefer the allies because they go after the Germans do. I feel it is actually easier because of this. But I also like the Germans because they have such a material advantage to start the game. But with the proper purchases the allies can really put a kink in the “patented” German tank push to Moscow. To stop this I usually buy lots of planes with the UK and send them to Leningrad to be converted into soviet planes, and there you have it, a nice compliment to the stacks of infantry that Germany has to mow down.

• Hello. And Bye.

• For Europe I prefer the axis.  I have lost twice in this theatre but have won countless times, against different people.  I don’t play online.  Anyways the axis have the advantage over the allies.  My personal starting buys are with the 12 ipcs a transport then save the 4.  Then during the purchase phase 7 tanks and a sub or just 8 tanks.  The axis just need to hit Russia fast and hard before the Western allies can do D-day and gain naval supremacy from the numerous subs on the board which sank most of the navy’s.

IMHO I feel that unless Russia knows how to properly counter attack, even when they are turtling they will fail Turn 4-5 possibly even 3.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

Has any axis player won by capturing the US?

My brother in law was Germany and he was getting creamed by my other brother in law (US) and I (Russia), but he had a loaded axis transport just sitting in the Atlantic two squares away from the US for quite a few turns.  The US eventually forgot it was sitting there and on one turn left the US exposed.  Germany moved in with the one loaded transport and won the game.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m