Japan Takes Western United States on Turn 4

• @Upside-down_Turtle:

Actually, UK, had tons of ground troops.

Yes, they should have gone more navy.

Still, with 80 some IPCs, I drop 5 fully loaded carriers on J5

I assume you already had planes for them?

• @Upside-down_Turtle:

Why don’t we play a game on the forums to test your strategy?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Upside-down_Turtle:

Well to make sure he actually knows how to play he could vs me!

• @Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Upside-down_Turtle:

Why do you think he wouldn’t know how to play?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Upside-down_Turtle:

Why do you think he wouldn’t know how to play?

no i just no most people here won’t want to vs me.

• Thanks for the offer, guys.

I have 3 copies of P40, but haven’t opened them because I plan to resell them.

Whenever I play, it’s at my local A&A Club with the boards there.  Otherwise, I’d love to play a game.

Since I can’t actually play you, or at least don’t think it worth to open a whole board for it, I’ll simply concede that you guys are the better players in exchange for my cop-out.

I almost lost that game, too.  Since you guys know what’s coming, I’ll probably get pwned anyway.

• @Upside-down_Turtle:

Thanks for the offer, guys.

Whenever I play, it’s at my local A&A Club with the boards there.  Otherwise, I’d love to play a game.

Since I can’t actually play you, or at least don’t think it worth to open a whole board for it, I’ll simply concede that you guys are the better players in exchange for my cop-out.

I almost lost that game, too.  Since you guys know what’s coming, I’ll probably get pwned anyway.

You could play by forum by downloading ABattlemap

• @Upside-down_Turtle:

Three? I would keep one at least.

Also on this borad you can look at the starting setup pic, started by wild bill it has a blue backround. You could kind of take track, and like the other dude said you could get Abattlemap, but it is kind of a douche.

• @Dylan:

@Upside-down_Turtle:

Also on this borad you can look at the starting setup pic, started by wild bill it has a blue backround. You could kind of take track, and like the other dude said you could get Abattlemap, but it is kind of a douche.

What’s wrong with ABattlemap?

Also, could you answer my questions on your thread about your Napoleonic game?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@Upside-down_Turtle:

Okay, well theres nothing wrong with it, it just keeps on crashing and is trying to open on Adobe Reader.

• @Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@Upside-down_Turtle:

Okay, well theres nothing wrong with it, it just keeps on crashing and is trying to open on Adobe Reader.

Umm… it’s not supposed to be opened with Adobe Reader.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@Upside-down_Turtle:

Umm… it’s not supposed to be opened with Adobe Reader.

That’s why it’s being a douche.

• When you download it(have you?), it’s supposed to be its own program

• @calvinhobbesliker:

When you download it(have you?), it’s supposed to be its own program

I know, but something went wrong and the map files are also not saving right, like my laptop is the real douche.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m