Misprint for United Kingdom in A&A Pacific 1940

• @The:

this is a stupid thread made by someone who didn’t look at the board for more than 1 minute. let’s get a mod to close it down.

Agreed

these forums are to help players, whether in strategy, rules, finding FMG, or counting.  We all know that WotC has made a number of mistakes with the game production, hence there wouldn’t be such a long errata.  Sometimes the newer people may not have caught up to the learning curve with everyone else.

Maybe you should try and be a bit more helpful before someone starts picking out the ‘stupid’ things the two of you say.

Welcome, Buicksuper, hopefully your next comments are greeted with a bit better.

• India = 3 (3)
    Malaya = 3 (6)
    Hong Kong = 3 (9)
    Borneo = 4 (13)
    Burma = 1 (14)
    Shan State = 1 (15)
    West Canada = 1 (16)
    Yukon = 0 (16)

16 is correct.

• Ceylon = 0 (16)
    Gilbert = 0 (16)
    Fiji = 0 (16)
    Samoa = 0 (16)

• Bring back Karma!  :-D

• well then why did they put Canada’s logo on BC and Yukon Territory thats really messed up and is confusing

• @Dylan:

well then why did they put Canada’s logo on BC and Yukon Territory thats really messed up and is confusing

To give us false hope for the Canadian power that we will not have but definitely should have. It might make sense not to have Canada in Europe. Maybe. But ANZAC and not Canada in global? How does that make sense?

• @The:

@Dylan:

well then why did they put Canada’s logo on BC and Yukon Territory thats really messed up and is confusing

To give us false hope for the Canadian power that we will not have but definitely should have. It might make sense not to have Canada in Europe. Maybe. But ANZAC and not Canada in global? How does that make sense?

Well that was really X50 rude

• I think Canada as a separate power would be cool, but the Finns would be better.

• @Razor:

I think Canada as a separate power would be cool, but the Finns would be better.

I don’t think the finns need to be a power more like a neutral with special rules. The next power I would like to see represented is Vichy France (and or) Poland.

• @Razor:

I think Canada as a separate power would be cool, but the Finns would be better.

Screw Finland

• I say that the next game needs Canada, special neutral rules for Finland, and vichy french rules (and, depending on the time period, poland as well). Why be picky and only make a few improvements?  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m