• Thank you all for your help before with the game play questions, I really appreciate it and I’m excited to get back to playing.  Which brings up my next problem/situation.

I have IL’s map and another map.  I live in the USA…I went to FEDEX/Staples and asked them to quote printing out IL’s map (72.5in by 36.5in) and another map that was already split up into 12 sections of 22in x 15in pdf pages.  They quoted each at almost $300.  That is WAYYY more than I wanted to pay to print them out.

I was looking for tips/files/instructions/offers to print/anything that would make it easier to get a big map printed so my friend and I can start playing.  If anyone has these maps split into 8.5in by 11in letter paper sections, that would be PERFECT.  Or if you know how to split pdfs into sections, that would be fantastic.

Any suggestions would be more than welcome.

Please please please get back to me!  Thank you!

• You have to tile your pages when you print. It’s under page scaling.

• Did you figure this out.  I want a bigger map (not quite as big as you described) to play on. I hoping to do this without spending too much money.  If i could print out all the pieces individually perhaps I could tape the map together and use that until I get some cash to buy a real nice map later.  Yah its not nearly as nice but it would work.

• @Fearless:

I hoping to do this without spending too much money.  If i could print out all the pieces individually perhaps I could tape the map together and use that until I get some cash to buy a real nice map later.  Yah its not nearly as nice but it would work.

I was thinking the same thing. Tape them together on the bottom and lay plexi-glass over the top. I was thinking of using glossy photo paper.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m