Russia is nearly screwed, US in bad situation, I need help!

• I’m playing against my dad in the '42 edition(I’m 13) and russia is pretty much screwed. First of all, I failed an attack on norway and my forces were weakened, and I am scrambling to move units back to Buryantia SSR as he has a huge Japanese force that I think is just waiting to attack, I only have 6 infantry and a fighter compared to 5 infantry, two artillery and two fighters and an industrial complex. Germany took Caucus, along with the industrial complex there. I doubt I’ll have enough time to reinforce the area with tanks and artillery. He has taken china but I took French indo-china and am planning a counter attack. The US navy in the pacific is pretty much destroyed, I only have a battleship left in the pacific(the Atlantic navy dominates the area however). The UK is recovering from a failed assault on France(I would’ve won, I had more and better units but had bad luck with the dice). Help me!

• Based on your description, I have analyzed your situation carefully. I have identified your three options. You may be able to search this forum for articles that inform you which of these three is best for you given the exact situation:

1.) German prison/labor camp.
    2.) Japanese prison/labor camp.
    3.) Apologize heavily to the Germans. Agree to do more chores around the house. They may agree to let the Russians join the Axis, but only this once and only as a house rule.

• @Varn:

Based on your description, I have analyzed your situation carefully. I have identified your three options. You may be able to search this forum for articles that inform you which of these three is best for you given the exact situation:

1.) German prison/labor camp.
    2.) Japanese prison/labor camp.
    3.) Apologize heavily to the Germans. Agree to do more chores around the house. They may agree to let the Russians join the Axis, but only this once and only as a house rule.

Don’t take option number 1, I heard they got quite a bad rep around the historical period we’re talking about.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m