PTV aaGamerz13 (Allies) vs Nikola1975 (Axis + 5)

• @aagamerz13

London Bridge is Falling Down!

ptv-aagamerz-vs-nikola-G3 scramble.tsvg

Scramble?

• yes scramble both planes. I’ve won some pickup games where uk fell to sealion g3. See if I can repeat that here

• @aagamerz13 Yes, it won’t be easy, seeing those red tanks on the border. Contra-Barbarossa?

I don’t remember taking London ever, but this seemed like a good opportunity now. Not sure what to do after this, but it will give Italians a chance to take Egypt, so that would be a start.

I am not able to open the game if I click on “Play by forum”. If I open it locally, it will load. I found some posting on the forum, saying it is trying to post to the forum at that moment, not sure why. I will have to play later from the other machine.

• @nikola1975 Hm, I just noticed that I put Italian transport in the wrong seazone when landing to Syria, not sure how, misclicked maybe. Of course, I wanted to put it together with a fleet.

Let me know if you think it would be ok for me to edit that - no problems if not, I understand.

• TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 3

TripleA Turn Summary for game: WW2 Path to Victory

Game History

Round: 3

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 5 artilleries and 11 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from Morocco to 93 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Gibraltar to 93 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 93 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 93 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 116 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 116 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from 113 Sea Zone to United Kingdom
            1 artillery moved from 113 Sea Zone to United Kingdom
            2 infantry moved from 113 Sea Zone to United Kingdom
            1 infantry moved from Western Germany to 116 Sea Zone
            3 infantry moved from Germany to 116 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries moved from Germany to 116 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Germany to 116 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Germany to 116 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Germany to 116 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Germany to 116 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Western Germany to 116 Sea Zone
            2 armour moved from Germany to 116 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Western Germany to 116 Sea Zone
            4 armour, 4 artilleries, 7 infantry and 8 transports moved from 116 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Normandy Bordeaux to 113 Sea Zone
            4 artilleries and 8 infantry moved from 113 Sea Zone to United Kingdom
            4 armour moved from 113 Sea Zone to United Kingdom
            2 fighters moved from Holland Belgium to United Kingdom
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Holland Belgium to United Kingdom
            3 tactical_bombers moved from Western Germany to United Kingdom
            2 bombers moved from Western Germany to United Kingdom
            1 fighter moved from Western Germany to United Kingdom
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 93 Sea Zone to United Kingdom
            1 fighter moved from 93 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone

Combat - Germans
            British scrambles 2 units out of United Kingdom to defend against the attack in 113 Sea Zone
            British scrambles to create a battle in territory 113 Sea Zone
            Battle in 113 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 10 transports
                British defend with 1 fighter; French defend with 1 fighter
                    Germans roll dice for 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 10 transports in 113 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 2 fighters in 113 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Germans
                    1 fighter owned by the French lost in 113 Sea Zone
                    Germans roll dice for 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 10 transports in 113 Sea Zone, round 3 : 2/3 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 fighter in 113 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Germans lost in 113 Sea Zone
                    1 fighter owned by the British lost in 113 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 fighter and 10 transports remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                Casualties for French: 1 fighter
                Casualties for Germans: 1 destroyer
                Casualties for British: 1 fighter
            Battle in United Kingdom
                Germans attack with 5 armour, 5 artilleries, 2 bombers, 3 fighters, 10 infantry and 5 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 5 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 1 factory_major, 1 harbour, 12 infantry and 1 mech_infantry; French defend with 2 infantry
                    British roll AA dice in United Kingdom : 1/10 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Germans lost in United Kingdom
                    Germans roll dice for 5 armour, 5 artilleries, 2 bombers, 2 fighters, 10 infantry and 5 tactical_bombers in United Kingdom, round 2 : 10/29 hits, 12.00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 5 aaGuns, 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 14 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in United Kingdom, round 2 : 6/17 hits, 5.50 expected hits
                    6 infantry owned by the Germans lost in United Kingdom
                    5 aaGuns owned by the British, 1 bomber owned by the British and 4 infantry owned by the British lost in United Kingdom
                    Germans roll dice for 5 armour, 5 artilleries, 2 bombers, 2 fighters, 4 infantry and 5 tactical_bombers in United Kingdom, round 3 : 14/23 hits, 10.83 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery, 10 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in United Kingdom, round 3 : 2/12 hits, 4.00 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Germans lost in United Kingdom
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the British, 2 infantry owned by the French, 1 artillery owned by the British and 8 infantry owned by the British lost in United Kingdom
                Germans captures 31PUs while taking British capital
                Germans converts factory_major into different units
                Germans win, taking United Kingdom from British with 5 armour, 5 artilleries, 2 bombers, 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 5 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 54
                Casualties for Germans: 1 fighter and 8 infantry
                Casualties for British: 5 aaGuns, 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 12 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Casualties for French: 2 infantry
            triggerBritishDestroyPUsGermans: Setting destroysPUs to true for playerAttachment attached to British
            Trigger Germans Conquer London: Setting switch to true for conditionAttachment_Axis_Capture_London_Switch attached to Germans

Non Combat Move - Germans
            Trigger Germans Occupies Southern France Fleet Scuddle: has removed 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer owned by Neutral_Axis in 95 Sea Zone
            Trigger Germany Occupies French West Africa Army Disband: has removed 1 infantry owned by Neutral_Axis in French West Africa
            Trigger Germans Occupies Southern France Army Disband: has removed 1 artillery and 1 infantry owned by Neutral_Axis in Southern France
            1 tactical_bomber could not land in United Kingdom and was removed
            1 fighter moved from 113 Sea Zone to Holland Belgium
            1 fighter moved from United Kingdom to Holland Belgium
            1 fighter moved from United Kingdom to Holland Belgium
            4 tactical_bombers moved from United Kingdom to Holland Belgium
            2 bombers moved from United Kingdom to Western Germany
            1 infantry moved from Morocco to Algeria
                  Germans take Algeria from Neutral_Axis
            3 aaGuns moved from Holland Belgium to Western Germany
            1 infantry moved from Normandy Bordeaux to Southern France
                  Germans take Southern France from Neutral_Axis
            1 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 armour moved from Western Germany to Holland Belgium

Place Units - Germans
            6 infantry placed in Western Germany
            3 artilleries placed in Germany
            4 infantry placed in Western Germany
            2 artilleries and 1 infantry placed in Germany
            Germans undo move 3.
            4 infantry placed in Germany
            Trigger Germans Occupies Southern France Army Disband Facilities: has removed 1 factory_minor and 1 harbour owned by Neutral_Axis in Southern France
            Trigger Germany Occupies Southern France Facilities: Germans has 1 factory_minor and 1 harbour placed in Southern France

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 50 PUs; end with 81 PUs
            Trigger Germans 7 Atlantic Wall: Germans met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 84 PUs
            Trigger Germans 4 Presence In Egypt: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 89 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 94 PUs
            Objective Germans 1 Trade with Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 99 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

French regular : 0.00
    British AA : -0.67
    Germans regular : 1.50
    British regular : -1.50

Savegame

• @nikola1975

I found a pre-release version of TripleA, which has fixed a problem with a forum :) I can post directly to it now. Not sure if it has any other problems, I will let you know.

Anyway, London is taken, now we need to defend it and at the same time fight off the red menace.

Let me know about that Italian transport.

• sure I’ll edit it

• i dont have that version of triplea so I cant see the save. Still will have to post it manually. Still a little more typing lol. I’d be more worried about US than ussr at this point for germany

• @aagamerz13 Something doesn’t work well on this version, savegame is not uploaded correctly. Here it is:

ptv-aagamerz-vs-nikola-g3.tsvg

Cheers from the Trafalgar Square, we are waiting for those Yankees.

• ok. US is trying to break through. It gives message I need to upgrade tripleA to see the manual save. Question: if I upgrade tripleA, can I still see the saves from previous versions? Is it backward-compatible?

• can you try it to see if you can see saves from old games?

• @aagamerz13
    Hm, experiment with the latest version was an utter failure. I can’t load the game either on the previous version of TripleA.

I can load at the beginning of the German turn and edit units to position at the end on the basis of the Turn Summary above?

• Yes, that’s good

• @aagamerz13 Ok, I managed. I checked twice, looking at the screen on my laptop with the new version and fixing it on the old one.

ptv-aagamerz-vs-nikola-g3.tsvg

I have also noticed what you did with Anzac inf from Egypt :( Poor Italians with a player like me.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m