Axis and Allies Battle Calculator on the iPhone - 5 free codes!

• Hi folks,

I’m the author of a new app for the iPhone/iPod. It’s a battle calculator that can tell you your probability of winning a battle between a set of units. Screenshots and more information here: http://aasim.freezingblue.com

I thought I would do a little advertising - and give away some free codes at the same time. I have 5 free codes that can be used with a US account on the iTunes store. If you would like one, I will give them away to the first 5 people who request them in this thread. Also, you must send me a private message so that I can give you your code.

Thanks!

• +1 karma, I don’t have a iphone but I have an ipod.

Great job, I’ve tried out the web version and it seems to work.

• I would like a free code. A =1 karma to you.

• I meant a +1 karma to you,

• Cool, can I have one?
    thanks, +1 karma  :-D

• freezing,

Thanks for the free code, I downloaded and it works!!!

Everyone should get one for their ipod (sorry I don’t own a iphone but if I did, I would recommend it for your iphone).

• Hey thanks guys -

If you like it I’d appreciate a rating and/or comment too! http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=329680627&mt=8

Plus I’ve got 2 codes left …

• Done!

5 stars!

Any chance you might add another feature that shows most most likely scenarios per round?

Thanks

• Hey thanks guys -

No, thank you!

• @gnasape:

Done!

5 stars!

Any chance you might add another feature that shows most most likely scenarios per round?

Thanks

Not sure exactly what you mean. After X number of rounds of combat what you have left? Or loaded presets where you can touch a button and it would automatically load a specific configuration?

• @gnasape:

Done!

5 stars!

Thanks

I was confused by that as well.

• Sorry about the confusion.

I remember someone had a battle calculator that showed all the different scenario round by round.

Let’s say you attack with 6 inf vs. 1 inf, it would show you as the attacker.
    Scenario:  Attacker  Defender
    Scenario 1: 0 hit      0 hit
    Scenario 2: 1 hit      0 hit
    Scenario 3: 2 hits      0 hit
    Scenario 4: 3 hits      0 hit
    Scenario 5: 4 hits      0 hit
    Scenario 6: 5 hits      0 hit
    Scenario 7: 6 hits      0 hit
    Scenario 8: 0 hit        1 hit

Scenario 14: 6 hits      1 hit

It would give the % chance of each scenario and also per round.

I can’t find it again.

+1 karma for trying to understand my confusing post.

@freezing:

@gnasape:

Done!

5 stars!

Thanks

Not sure exactly what you mean. After X number of rounds of combat what you have left? Or loaded presets where you can touch a button and it would automatically load a specific configuration?

• @gnasape:

Sorry about the confusion.

I remember someone had a battle calculator that showed all the different scenario round by round.

Scenario:  Attacker  Defender
    Scenario 1: 0 hit      0 hit
    Scenario 2: 1 hit      0 hit

I can’t find it again.

@freezing:

@gnasape:

Done!

5 stars!

Thanks

I think I know the one you’re talking about gnasape, it’s my favorite one. Are you thinking of www.frood.net/aacalc ?

• @gnasape:

Sorry about the confusion.

Scenario:   Attacker  Defender
    Scenario 1: 0 hit       0 hit
    Scenario 2: 1 hit       0 hit

I can’t find it again.

@freezing:

@gnasape:

Done!

5 stars!

Thanks

Hmmm, that’s an interesting idea. I will put it on my list - but honestly, I’m not sure I’d put that in. It seems like an excessive amount of information with no good way to show it cleanly. What are you trying to discern - what your odds of losing/winning per round are?

• You might want to look at the calculator in the link freezing. It does several things and in my opinion is about the best out there.

• @a44bigdog:

You might want to look at the calculator in the link freezing. It does several things and in my opinion is about the best out there.

Frood’s calculator? Yes, it has many good options. My aim was for something quick and easy to use. If you are an expert player, you may want more in-depth statistics.

• I dont get it…

• What don’t you get?

@idk_iam_swiss:

I dont get it…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m