• I had trouble with viewing the entire page and accessing the controls. When the page initially loaded, it was larger than my display screen.  When I resized it to fit, there were no scroll bars so some sections were “off the page” and thus inaccessible.

Am I doing something wrong?

• Nice program!  I dig it.

• WOW!!  Nice job dk!! :mrgreen:

That’s an awesome program!  The only problem that I’m having is the program isn’t displaying correctly.  It seems that it works good, I just can’t tell what all the controls are because of the display issues. (I download the jar file)

Thanks!  :-D

• How do you setup the program for 1942?

• I dont think its designed to run the 42 set up yet (from the notes on the down load page) its a “future” thing yet to come.

How do you pay for factory damage?  I dont see an option for that.

• Hey guys, sorry for such a long time on the response.  I have fixed the viewing window error and it will be up on the site later tonight.  Also I have programmed a 42 version which i will put up tonight as well.  I am sorry for the errors, if you have any more questions or suggestions feel free to email me at dkat106@charter.net

• @HolKann:

Wow, it looks good, but I doubt a lot of people will have a computer near them when playing A&A

Having a laptop with a dice sim nearby can shave hours off a F2F game.

I would never have allowed it in the past, but after enough PBEM games my group built up a tolerance to it.

• '11

Good looking setup. It will be handy in drawn out games.

• So I down loaded the latest version…it looks great…but…the + and - signs for purchasing units don’t show up…they are just empty boxes.

Is this a glitch in my download or something you are aware of that you are working on correcting?

Thanks again for the work on this cool bank program.

• The consul help button has nothing written on it either.

I like how you have color “coded” the territories list to each power, that makes it real easy to know who originally owned it and easier to find it when you are trading it back and forth.

Also I was wondering if you could/would make a “division” on the purchase unit’s area that has a line that divides the units into land, sea and air units; maybe even color code them.  Might make it a little easier to see what you’re looking for.

Thanks

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m