• Mmmmm…. and so I have not to explain the NAs to the newbie gaining more time for playing (and for beer…  :-D)

• Yes, maybe… beer… er…  :-D

Serioulsy, we have two different necessities.

Usually we have week end games in which we have 3 or 4 player games, and we play at 9 VC, that really means play until one of the two side surrenders.

One or two time at weeks my gaming group, with more people, have meetings in our Pub.
    And I would like to make “fast” games of A&A in order to explain the game and having player to try, having a fun and equilbrate game, if possible. Just wondering about 8 VC games and eventual adjustment to do.

I had the following idea from ncscswitch:

• 4 NAs for side
    • UK IC in India
    • Bid for the Axis

But newpaintbrush suggested to try the 8 VC game as it is, and maybe this may shortening thexplanation time (and increase the beer time … er…  :-D we have to consume in the Pub otherwise the management could want to re-negotiate  :wink:)

I will try next week to propose A&A with 8 VC, and only after the assessing I will try to inntroduce some options.

• I can;t take credit for all of those.

I think my main suggestion was a small bid for the Allies, and then it is a 5 turn max game (Axis wins in 5, or they lose)

Or just add an INF to India.  That should be enough to make 8 VC a bit harder for the Axis…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m