• First game starting out.

Axis attacks all along the front, wins many battles.  Then in movement phase, after they move they have overrun many of the allied supply points.  Now that they are done moving the allies get to move, correct?  Problem is, in the south the allies have supply points in deikirch, but the germans are currently occupying the city after thier movement.  Front markers obviously have not been moved yet.  So can the allied tank use a supply point in deikirch or not to move??

Another question:

It looks like the move phase goes like this :  1.  Germans move  2.  Allies move  3.  Germans reinforce  4.  Allies reinforce.    Is this correct?

Thanks for the help.

• Official Q&A

@conanthelibrarian:

Axis attacks all along the front, wins many battles.  Then in movement phase, after they move they have overrun many of the allied supply points.  Now that they are done moving the allies get to move, correct?  Problem is, in the south the allies have supply points in deikirch, but the germans are currently occupying the city after thier movement.  Front markers obviously have not been moved yet.  So can the allied tank use a supply point in deikirch or not to move??

No.  You can only use Supplies that are in hexes that are on your side of the front lines and don’t have enemy units in them.

@conanthelibrarian:

It looks like the move phase goes like this :  1.  Germans move  2.  Allies move  3.  Germans reinforce   4.  Allies reinforce.    Is this correct?

No.  It’s Germans move, Germans reinforce, Allies move, Allies reinforce.

• Ahhh… thanks for that clarification.  looks like I will have to ship some supplies south!!

• Official Q&A

Welcome, KikaSmile!

The only thing that I know of that you can do is edit the original post and change the Message Icon that appears next to the thread, but I don’t know how much success you’d have trying to get people to do it consistently.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m