• But I’m on a gov’t pc, downloads and .exe are frowned upon.

• I know where you are coming from (former Zoomie and USAITC Cadre here).

Please feel free to create a thread in the “Games” area (not under the Tournament or League sub threads though) to post an internet copy of your game summary (what units are where) in order to create a copy that cannot be lost.

It also would then be accessible to the other players in your unit if they wanted to review it before you played again.

That way you can keep track online without having to download anything.

• Thanks switch, We may finish tonight(have tomorrow off for the 4th), but us being able to play online would be nice because we wouldnt have to worry about space.  Hard to find an area to setup the board and leave it, my room is 7’x7’, and I’m an officer!

• Ouch!

I had 12’x15’ as a PFC in Ft. Benning!

• 2007 AAR League

yes, you should have a bigger room.

and Jesus doesnt hate you, but its still a crime in 24 states.

• Yea, Benning was ok, I am stationed out of Ft Lewis.  At least this deployment we have structures to live in, in 05/06 when here I lived in a tent with no AC, nothing better than getting to 130 in the daytime and no AC….

• 2007 AAR League

That would be why I joined the Navy instead.

Of course, I still got to visit Baghdad for a short few months.  I did enjoy the confusion on the faces of the Army and Air Force guys when they figured out a submarine qualified Navy Chief was in Baghdad…

Take care and come home safe.

• When deciding on what branch to enlist in(I did an Officer Candidate contract), I figured I wouldnt want to be on a ship 6 months out of a year…if I had only known instead I’d be deployed for 15 months at a time every other year….

• 2007 AAR League

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition…

• We finished that battle today…He attacked my 3 subs, 2 trannies, 1 AC, 2 figs, 1 des with 1 BB, 1 AC, 2 figs, 1 des, 3 trannies, 2 subs and lost, I had 1 AC with 2 figs left.  They conceded after that battle.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m