• Hello,

I have played in over 100 games, over 2/3 of those as the Axis. I am looking for a solution to the worst case scenario for the Axis: that is, 3-on-1 against Germany, minimal attention paid to Japan. There are lots of strategies that work, (I know of about 4 very solid battle-tested strategies) and almost no counter for it. For brevity, I’ll propose the simplest: stratobombing the hell out of Germany. Simply put, England and US buy nothing but bombers for 3 turns and level Germany to 0 income per turn. Of course, Russia turns into a baby factory and buys nothing but infantry.

Does anyone have a good TESTED strategy for the Axis that has succeeded more than 50% of the time?

• @Khispe:

Does anyone have a good TESTED strategy for the Axis that has succeeded more than 50% of the time?

I’d say it is commonly agreed that without bidding there does not exist such a strategy: the game is biased towards the allies.

• I usually wipe out british sea assets, in particular the sub in the med + battleship and the us trannie. Next send 2 guys to Africa. Wipe out Pearl Harbor and hit Australia first turn with Japan. This should get you till turn 3/4 where Germany is safe from US pressure. It helps to have good luck with the dice or the Axis are doomed.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m