• Could someone please clarify the rule of “speed boost” for the Dornier German aircraft? I don’t fully understand how this is beneficial. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

• Not much of an aircraft person, but I think its a first-strike type ability right?

• @Motdc:

Not much of an aircraft person, but I think its a first-strike type ability right?

Well it says once per game you can declare a speed boost and the results of the combat are resolved immediately. I have NO idea what this means.

• @Obergruppenfuhrer:

@Motdc:

Not much of an aircraft person, but I think its a first-strike type ability right?

Well it says once per game you can declare a speed boost and the results of the combat are resolved immediately. I have NO idea what this means.

Im guessing that instead of staying on the whole turn;which alows for aa attacks. Im guessing it returns after the flight and airstrike phases.

• The intent of the rule is that it can use speed boost to, for example, attack another aircraft and if a disrupt or kill is scored, that target aircraft is disrupted or killed immediately, with no return fire.

Sorry for the “first-strike” reference…I used to play Magic (MTG) back in college and that was an ability in that game that effectively is what I just described.

Mot

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m