• Now I have another question. I gonna play with my friends. I am UK. My friend (who is US/Russia) wants to play KJF. I can build a factory in India. BUT if i want to have Egypt back India is weaken and can be taken over by Japan?
    How to solve this?
    Factory in Australia?

• You cannot take Egypt and conserve India. Build the IC at Australia or simply ignore the japaneses. In both cases, for a so-called KJF, USA must build fleet in West Coast, and heavy.

If you build the IC in Australia, kill the z59 trannie, or Japan can conquer it in J2

• @Funcioneta:

You cannot take Egypt and conserve India. Build the IC at Australia or simply ignore the japaneses. In both cases, for a so-called KJF, USA must build fleet in West Coast, and heavy.

If you build the IC in Australia, kill the z59 trannie, or Japan can conquer it in J2

a south africa IC is also viable.(build land units first and then ships) basically that would put the UK in charge of Africa and the crown in the far east. so the us and russia won’t have to worry much about helping you there.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m