• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

the Brazillian complex is nice because it allows you to invade below the desert every round forcing Germany to split its attention.  Sometimes that cork in Egypt can get over whelming for the allies, but if you can liberate the south, you can prevent Russia from falling and force Germany to make choices like “do I want them to have S. Europe, or Egypt?”

• :-o
    Complex silliness!
    USA; Instead of an out of the way complex, Spend an extra IPC and buy 2 transports in E USA.
      Go to central and S. Africa with 2 armor and 2 Infantry. Clear all of the African continent South of the desert.        Transports can now go wherever you need them.
    Let’s stay flexible with those investments.
    I will never team up with an allied IC builder. Or a J1 IC builder for that matter either.
    Transports, transports, transports! You know you need them, just don’t waste precious income on out of the way ICs’.
    Now, if you will excuse me, I have to get back to my Travian game, damn Teuton raiders are after my resources again!
    :-P

• WHoaaa… :-o
    So many different things to do :| SO many ways and i never saw them :cry: N00by me -__-

Well i shall use them. Thx everybody :-D

• @Crazy:

:-o
    Complex silliness!
    USA; Instead of an out of the way complex, Spend an extra IPC and buy 2 transports in E USA.
       Go to central and S. Africa with 2 armor and 2 Infantry. Clear all of the African continent South of the desert.        Transports can now go wherever you need them.
    Let’s stay flexible with those investments.
    I will never team up with an allied IC builder. Or a J1 IC builder for that matter either.
    Transports, transports, transports! You know you need them, just don’t waste precious income on out of the way ICs’.
    Now, if you will excuse me, I have to get back to my Travian game, damn Teuton raiders are after my resources again!
    :-P

the USAtra-express can work with you, but only until my Yamamoto and the team reach the shores of Brasil 8-) :-D

• @Crazy:

:|
    Silly plan Amon, very silly indeed. :-P

silly or not, its my default Allied strategy

i do not consider my self to be among the best players on this forum, but i must admit that whenever i play the Axis and my opponent build an IC in Brazil i am not to much happy about it

i am not an Allied player, the Axis are my ˝default team˝ but i am learning to play with them as well…

i am ready to try it on the battleground

if you re in, let me know

• @Johnny.Groningen:

WHoaaa… :-o
    So many different things to do :| SO many ways and i never saw them :cry: N00by me -__-

Well i shall use them. Thx everybody :-D

use whatever you want from us, but always be your own and try do it your way, just be and it wont be our strategy anymore, but yours…

like in a game of chess… Each way of play, can be ˝upgraded˝ or altered , when somebody does that, its not the same ˝thing˝ anymore, its different and/or even better

but most of all, enjoy the game, and dont get dice rolls upset you!

well, try not to, FIGHT!  8-)  :mrgreen:

• @Adlertag:

@Bunnies:

Meanwhile, you MAY be able to unite the UK and US fleets west of Algeria, with up to 2 UK tanks and 2 UK infantry landing in Algeria, and 2 US inf 1 US art and 1 US tank landing there too

And that is the Bunnyforce huh ?

He said the Axis player was pro, so take for grantet there is 4 fighters in France, 2 fighters in Libya and two Bombers too somewhere, all in range to hit seazone 12 with attackfactor of 26 against Allies defendfactor of 11, which in practis is 6 sunken ships, and next turn the men in Algerie is slaghtered too, so much for your good advice, thank you mister B but I stick to my masterplan.

The German player didn’t even move units from Algeria to Libya, does that seem PRO to you?

Also if Russia hit Ukraine, you won’t have 2 fighters in Libya.  Nub.

Also I said you MAY be able to unite at Algeria.  I didn’t say it was always a good move.

I guess you just had a bad day or something Adlertag, if you want to go around misquoting people like that.

• Now I have another question. I gonna play with my friends. I am UK. My friend (who is US/Russia) wants to play KJF. I can build a factory in India. BUT if i want to have Egypt back India is weaken and can be taken over by Japan?
    How to solve this?
    Factory in Australia?

• You cannot take Egypt and conserve India. Build the IC at Australia or simply ignore the japaneses. In both cases, for a so-called KJF, USA must build fleet in West Coast, and heavy.

If you build the IC in Australia, kill the z59 trannie, or Japan can conquer it in J2

• @Funcioneta:

You cannot take Egypt and conserve India. Build the IC at Australia or simply ignore the japaneses. In both cases, for a so-called KJF, USA must build fleet in West Coast, and heavy.

If you build the IC in Australia, kill the z59 trannie, or Japan can conquer it in J2

a south africa IC is also viable.(build land units first and then ships) basically that would put the UK in charge of Africa and the crown in the far east. so the us and russia won’t have to worry much about helping you there.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m