• Who do u think its gonna be? 8)

• 4th Reich… dream on Nazi

• lol i just put that there for fun :) but Hans and WolfGang sure as hell would vote for that one though ;)

• I say Iceland - evn though they only have 280,000 people, they have the second longest life expectancy. Something is going on up there….

• maybe there secretly building a drill that will go to thecenter of the earth and nuke the core just like Dr Evils plan ?

• You just watch, they’ll annex Greenland and the Faroe Islands from Denamrk, and the world won’t do anything about it.

• and who ever thought the nexst Anti Christ was in Iceland?

• i believe that under my regime that Canada will be the next superpower. You see, it’s not that our forces are so small, but they are just that subtle. It won’t be long until ever American base commander wakes up with a member of the PPC Light Infantry giving them orders.
    :)
    It’s nice belonging to a seemingly weak, yet strongly diplomatic country.

• @cystic:

i believe that under my regime that Canada will be the next superpower. You see, it’s not that our forces are so small, but they are just that subtle. It won’t be long until ever American base commander wakes up with a member of the PPC Light Infantry giving them orders.

GO cystic crypt! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• @cystic:

i believe that under my regime that Canada will be the next superpower. You see, it’s not that our forces are so small, but they are just that subtle. It won’t be long until ever American base commander wakes up with a member of the PPC Light Infantry giving them orders.

Just make sure we get Michigan from the United States like we did in 1812. :)

• Chances are it will be China (though not under the PRC) or Japan (aren’t they already a superpower? [except for no military]). A united Europe might be “a superpower,” though I’m not exactly sure this is the right word for it… supercontinent? Maybe restructered India, Indonesia, or Russia in the far future.

However, I don’t think why there is any indication to believe USA won’t continue to remain a superpower (maybe just not as dominant). Surely there can be more than one (USSR, USA during the Cold War).

• Here’s a controversial idea…

The superpower of tommorow is wherever the Christian Church is strong today.

Examples: USA, UK, late Rome.

• What exactly do you mean by Christian Church?

• @city:

Here’s a controversial idea…

The superpower of tommorow is wherever the Christian Church is strong today.

Examples: USA, UK, late Rome.

A very irrational conclusion, just like the “thermodynamic is against evoltion thing” (you did not answer that btw). Most of the powerfull civilisation were not the “more christian”, just look how powerfull China was, Rome start having problem WITH christianism, europe was more powerfull BEFORE christianism and long time after it, the Muslim were very powerfull in Dark Age; more than europe.

• Dude Christianity Killed Rome! had i not bin for it the USA might be called the Far Colonies of Rome.

• Christianity Killed Rome?

Hmmmm… I always thought it was for internal disputes, the lack of a Roman citizen army, badly managed treasury, influx of immigration, overexpansion, invasions by Germanians, the Goths, the Huns, revolution by the Celtics, the Scotts, and countless other “barbarians” (as the Romans would say) that ultimately led to the demise of Roman.

• @TG:

Christianity Killed Rome?

Hmmmm… I always thought it was for internal disputes, the lack of a Roman citizen army, badly managed treasury, influx of immigration, overexpansion, invasions by Germanians, the Goths, the Huns, revolution by the Celtics, the Scotts, and countless other “barbarians” (as the Romans would say) that ultimately led to the demise of Roman.

yes, but it is much easier to blame everything that’s wrong in the world on Christians.

• @cystic:

@TG:

yes, but it is much easier to blame everything that’s wrong in the world on Christians.

Yes it is !!! No seriously i just said Rome start having problem the same perior christianism came to europe, Christianism was a problem for Rome, but but a problem big enough to destroy their empire, their was other factors…

I just found the reflection “power is on the side of the christians”, particuliary incoherent with history.

• @FinsterniS:

@cystic:

@TG:

Yes it is !!! No seriously i just said Rome start having problem the same perior christianism came to europe, Christianism was a problem for Rome, but but a problem big enough to destroy their empire, their was other factors…

I just found the reflection “power is on the side of the christians”, particuliary incoherent with history.

i agree. Christians are not supposed to hold power in this world. I don’t believe that a Christian should run for government and impose his Christian beliefs on the populace - that’s not our place, and Jesus never preached that at all (in fact, it’s been repeatedly taught that our life is not supposed to be an easy one, and that we may expect others to not understand us, but rather to persecute us, and seek to stamp out our beliefs). IF the blood of the martyr’s is to be the seed of the church, then it won’t grow as readily without persecution, i guess.

• @TG:

Chances are it will be China (though not under the PRC) or Japan (aren’t they already a superpower? [except for no military]). A united Europe might be “a superpower,” though I’m not exactly sure this is the right word for it… supercontinent? Maybe restructered India, Indonesia, or Russia in the far future.

However, I don’t think why there is any indication to believe USA won’t continue to remain a superpower (maybe just not as dominant). Surely there can be more than one (USSR, USA during the Cold War).

Iceland! Come on, just look at it. No one suspects them as a possible aggressor. They could take over the American bases there, reverse their law about no nuclear weapons in the country and then threaten the rest of Europe and the Americas with nukes.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m