Semi-noob looking for a couple of TripleA games

• I’ve played some A&A over the years as board n’ pieces and mainly OOB rules for the Global edition; but have recently taken to TripleA with the Global map and the Alpha rules.
    So I’m looking to start a game or two over triple A and am looking for players. I’m by far no experienced player with all the right moves - but I do like the game and I learn fast. So hopefully I can put up a fight.

I should be able to get some moves or three out per day (located in the CET time zone) - if nothing else, lunch break at work :o

Anybody up for giving it a whirl?

• Hey Xandax! I’m you guy. I’ve only played 4-5 games in Global Alpha 3+ so far. Send me a PM when you’re ready. My dice e-mail is smith538@hotmail.com .

• PM is in the … mail :)

• Hello Semi-noob. You must have kids to use that term. That’s what my son calls me when I try to play an xbox game. In any event, know the game, this would only be my 2nd online game.  Am down for allies or axis, you choose who you want. I can start the game or give you my email for dice.  I do know the rules and have played a bit of the board game in my club. Looking for Global, Alpha 3+ (or latest version if that is different).  Let’s play!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m