• I have a couple of questions for 1942:

#1. If a friendly capitol is captured, then the other friendly territories, when liberated, are then controlled by the liberator (until the capitol is liberated).  However, can you just “take control” of a friendly territory that has not been captured?  For example, U.K. is captured, can U.S. just take advantage of Canada’s income?  I assume no, but then again, it would make sense… the Canadian IPC’s wouldn’t just disappear.

#2. I tried to find this in the rule book.  When you build anti-air units, can you erect them anywhere? Or do they have to be built at a factory and moved?

Thanks.

• No.

You have to build them at factories

• @calvinhobbesliker:

No.

Thanks… what about the first question? : ) …oh, I guess the “No” was for that.

• @Teremmek:

@calvinhobbesliker:

No.

Thanks… what about the first question? : )

I answered that one too: No

• You’re fast… thanks.

• Question:

As the Allies with the Russian Capital under German Control and England retakes former Russian territories from German occupations; Does England get that income from that point on until the Moscow is Liberated correct?- 2nd Question; If the country in question has an original Russian factory(not the capital) and retaken from Germany can England use to place newly purchased units there?

• Yes to both

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m