• 2nd Ed. rules and Russia may attack 1st turn. I will play/email everyday. To open the bidding, I’ll play the Axis for $24. Post a reply here and either counter-bid or play as the Allies. Have fun!

Well, it doesn’t look like the tourney is going to happen anytime soon, so I thought we should postpone it until there’s more players. However, I’d be willing to play a PBEM game with you in the mean time if you’re still interested.

I’d play the Axis for 22 IPC.

• Game on, DarthMaximus! You may have the Axis and $22. Once you inform me of your placement of bid units, I’ll begin Russia’s turn. Shall we post moves in this forum, or will we communicate via email? My email is: starcraftadmiral@yahoo.com

Sounds good.

I’ll place 2 inf on Libya, 5 inf on Eastern Europe, and 1 IPC to the German Bank

Quick rules questions

Are we playing with submerging/retreating subs?
    and
    Can you place naval units in occupied seazones?
    I get mixed up between what is in 2nd and 3rd edition rules.

My email is: dgiac@core.com

I’ll start a thread in the “Games” section for our turns and other posts and questions.

• Are we playing with submerging/retreating subs? No submerging subs. Only retreating after a round of combat. But if combat is over, the attacking subs cannot still retreat.

and

Can you place naval units in occupied seazones? No.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m