Flags/images for each Power in electronic format?

• Hi,
    Does anyone happen to have the flags/images for each of the 5 powers (that are on the Control Markers) in a medium or high resolution that they would be happy to email me?
    Thanks.

• @AA:

Hi,
    Does anyone happen to have the flags/images for each of the 5 powers (that are on the Control Markers) in a medium or high resolution that they would be happy to email me?
    Thanks.

1.  You did not put your email address in your post, and your email is hidden.
    2.  You can readily obtain flags online.
    3.  You can get pictures of each of the control markers as your avatar.

• What the beer drinking Owl said.

• That owl has a serious substance abuse problem.

• I didn’t realise that my email wasn’t visible so I have just made it visible.

The avatars aren’t high enough in resolution. Would anyone happen to have much higher resolution control markers they could email? Unfortunately my Google search didn’t find anything….

Thanks  :-)

• Looks like Owl is doing some Becks…

• Isn’t the spotted Owl an endangered species?  Or is it just a dangerous specie? :lol: :lol: :-P :-D

• @Cobert:

That owl has a serious substance abuse problem.

The “problem” is that I don’t have enough beer and smokes.

For the rest - each of the control markers uses simple geometric shapes.  If you want to get a large picture with good resolution, I would recommend copying the avatar pictures to use as templates, then enlarging then editing the pictures to prevent pixellation.

There used to be some strategy sites I’d frequent, but their pictures weren’t all that much larger than the avvie, if at all.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m