Who will be CA governor in 2004(a 60 day question)?

• WHOA! Headache dude, i didnt even bother to read that, thats just too much

• That’s a short post, Jan__. You should check out F_alks tirades, the sermons of Finsternis :) a pun, he’ agnostic) or the humorous Xialogues( :D another pun.)

Besides, none of it matters.
    The EVIL RICH Nazi Republicans are buying the vote!!

SOURCE :
    http://www.drudgereport.com/flash9.htm

Boostyermoney was lumped in with the other 133 in the poll and still didn’t do as well as Ahnold. Must be a butterfly menu with lots of dangling chads! :P

• Gray Davis wants to give all illegals in California driver’s lincense… that’s evil enough. :-? Why? So that they the Democrats can buy the illegals’ vote.

• That’s okay. If Davis doesn’t give the state to the illegals Bustamante(MEChA) will.

• I’m waiting for the Terminator to win, and fuck up Californias Economy even more

• That’s okay. If Davis doesn’t give the state to the illegals Bustamante(MEChA) will.

I believe Ah-nold was on the fence on this one last time I heard. I hope there still is hope for Cali….

• El Jefe, you realize that Republicans, by definition, are not nazis, dont you?

• Why recall should not go through:

1. Undemocratic. Sorry, 1 million signatures and 30% of the vote to the leading Candidate… right. Were Gray David on the ballot theres no doubt in my mind he’d win.

2. If Davis is recalled, his second in command will take commander. Lots of change there.

3. If somehow Ahnold comes through and wins, he’ll never get anything past the California Assembly. 25 seats Democrat, 15 Republican.

Recall = Waste of time and money. The Assembly should be fixing the problem people are calling on the Govener to fix.

• California enrolls in Freshman Politics 101! Maybe they’ll learn something. Nah!!

• at this point in the game, its too late to protest the recall, just sit back, and see what happens (unless your from CA)

• Here’s something to help the CA economy…

SOURCE :
    http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000103&sid=aBUEbGowXXFE&refer=us

If the candidates will spend 60M$ on TV ads it’s much more than the cost of the recall.

And then there’s the radio advertising a better bite for the $ in any market(considering all the cable and satellite stations that will be the mainstay of the California voter for the next 6 weeks.) More income for the state.

Let’s not forget the printing of bumper stickers, signs and posters. Another benefit for the economy.

I’ve got a great idea for CA’s economy.

A monthly recall for musical performers,TV or movie actors/actresses turned political mouthpeace!

Martin Sheen?
    Barbara Streisand?
    Janeane Garafalo?
    Harrison Ford?
    The Dixie Chick?(Just the one.)
    Woody Harrelson?

• So now Ahnold is being hounded for an interview from 26 years ago.

SOURCE :
    http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2003/08/29/MN33107.DTL

What’s with these people?
    Gays are pissed because Ahnold used the “F” word 25 years ago. I know fags who call one another “fags” today and laugh about it.

Women are pissed because he and a dozen other men had sex with one woman. Dumbsas! She was not necessarily a bodybuilder. She could have been a slut or a whore!

They had no problem with the fact that Bill Clinton insulted and finnagled his way out of military service and then when to the USSR, had sex with a subordinate in the Oval Office, allowed nuclear technology to be sold to the North Koreans and gyroscopic technology to be sold to the PRC so that MIRV’s could be accurrately targeted on US cities. But they are upset about this!?!?

• Thats California for you, wed be much better without the damn liberals :wink:

• I should start making signs reading: “Welcome to California, the failed Democratic Experiment.”

Man, I hate Democrats. :-?

• Id say damn straight, but your a damn commie, so I cant be happy.

• Hahaha, World Revolution! :P

• I got a crowbar.

Can someone, please, direct me to the San Andreas Fault??

• Liberals Suck…

• Liberals Suck…

They’re a necessary evil.

• Quote:
    Liberals Suck…

They’re a necessary evil.

God can be so Cruel…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m