• Right… :roll:

• Your all wrong it will be Switzerland nno one would be prepared or suspect them.

• Small countries generally don’t make good superpowers in today’s world…

• Maybe… but they do very well, just look at Norway and Sweden; very small country, they will not be the next superpower, but still they are doing very well from an economical, ecological and social point of view.

• Maybe… but they do very well, just look at Norway and Sweden; very small country, they will not be the next superpower, but still they are doing very well from an economical, ecological and social point of view.

What I will say is that smaller countries (in terms of people) tend to have a much higher average per capita income (Lux, Sweden, Norway, Switz, being examples) than larger ones (ex. US, India, China, Indo, Russia). I wonder if Norway or Sweden would be in such good economical, ecological, and social conditions if you stacked 300 million people to that number…

• Spain! “No one ever suspects the Spanish Inquisition!”

• Maybe all the neutral countries will come together to form an alliance and together become a superpower. They’ll invade every country they can. Imagine Norawy falling to the combined forces of Sweden and Iceland while Switzerland and Spain jointly attack France. All the other neutrals would join in, and we’d have a rela problem on our hands.

• Hahahaha, I’m looking at you South America :wink:

• haha i have my eyes on u Earth :)

• EVITA RULES for a thousand years and then … Semper Haiti! - Xi

“Laughter is the shortest distance
    between two people.” - Victor Borge

LOL - Xi

• Well, except for Brazil - South America could make up a pretty good power in the game. Don’t forget the underground networks in Argentina.

• what about india? it will have a bigger pop. then china in ten to 20 years.

• Ummm… we’re sort of talking about A&A superpowers now… heheheh :)

• but then india and china will go to war and there pops. will deminish.

• India and China don’t really have a reason to go to more - no more than India to Pakistan or China to Taiwan. And they haven’t fought yet.

• your probebly right as india and china both have nukes and india has a no first strike policy and i’m not sure if china does, but in the future…

• In the future Canada and Mexico might declare war on each other. The key word is “might.” We have no reason to assume that China and India will go into dispute over one another (at most the Kashmir, Tibet region) and least of all, war.

• Canada and the United States might go to war. One quick thrust into Washington D.C. and the US government is captured which would end the war.

• @EmuGod:

Canada and the United States might go to war. One quick thrust into Washington D.C. and the US government is captured which would end the war.

hee hee hee
    and they would retaliate by sacking Toronto b/c they don’t know what the capital is, and we’d still have a government :lol:
    AND TORONTO WOULD BE SACKED TO BOOT!!! :D :D :D

(that’s a little “west vs. east” for you)

• Ha, in what part of Canada do you live? Nice place? What’s the capital of Canada again [j/k] :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m