• i will keep up the good work, and hopefully someday i can come close to your bro’s almost insurmountable total

• notice i said “almost” :wink:

• Viel Glück then! ^_^ TG will enjoy having such a honorable person to duel against, Sir StrongBad1988.

• hey, you’ve got 300 posts, you’re not too far away from big bro, if you keep up a good pace and lock yourself in the room w/ the PC so he can’t get inside to make any more posts…

• oooOooo

I just reached Three Hundred post!
    Hands our free cookies to everybody

(^_^)<

·¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·´
    ¨) ¸.·¨)
    (¸.
    ·´ (¸*.·´ (¸¸.·*¨

• how long did it take you to make that little design? :-?
    it would take me forever to do that…

• I got one of my girlfriends do it for me. ^_^

• Yeah, by all means if you think you can outpost me, I give you the green light to do it. :)

• really, this is getting pointless (again). TM can be forgiven 'cuz she reminds me of my sister - but the rest of you . . . come on TG! You used to be such a thoughtful poster. Please don’t disillusion me by demonstrating a mercenary like desire to simply post for the sake of posting!!
    And Strongbad - you really have to nip this problem in the bud . . . you’ve got a posting problem - Please answer these questions:

1. Do you feel like you have to “CUT” down on your posting?
    2. Do you become “ANGRY” when people suggest that you post pointlessly?
    3. Do you ever feel bad or “GUILTY” because of your pointless posting?
    4. Do you ever post in the morning as an “EYE-OPENER”?
      If you answered “yes” to any of these questions - you may have a problem.
      TM - always a pleasure :)

• Please don’t disillusion me by demonstrating a mercenary like desire to simply post for the sake of posting!!

I dunno… I actually thought most of my newer post have been good thus far. But Strongbad and the rest of the new breed think they can teach us old foggies a thing or two, by all means go ahead. They have certainly revitalized the A&A board as a whole. :)

I mean TM has more meaningless post than anybody -> and robs my computer! :o Sisters are nothing but trouble!

• actually I kind of like the forums myself. I don’t remember them last year, so when I ran out of people to play A&A with I went away. I happened back the other day and YANNY- (the KOMMUNIST ANTAGONIST) :D got me hooked on the forums. it’s cool to be able to dicuss your opinions and observe others. now the whole site hates me , before it was just ohio…cool.

• I think this is what “non-Americans” say when “friends” try to share their thoughts and guide us, when we see this as an open attack against our character.

• @TM:

Viel Glück then!

An “Ü” on the Keyboard? Yay!!!
    Or did you insert it by using special characters? ;)

• do they make keyboards for different languages/writing systems? how does someone in china talk on their computer? (or do they just have to know a language w/ the roman alphabet?)

• An “Ü” on the Keyboard? Yay!!!
    Or did you insert it by using special characters?

Nope, you have to manually do this using character maping on our keyboard.

They make different keyboards. I personally know german, english and russian keyboards. I also know that one guy got really rich for his idea of how to implement chinese … but i forgot his name and all other details.

Yah, I’ve seen Chinese and Japanese ones before, but never the European ones.

• chinese would be impossible to make, they have different symblos for every word. you would need one hell of a keyboard for the whole chinese language

• where in germany are you from? i went to germany once, but only for a day ( i was flying to rome, and our flight landed in frankfurt) it was pretty nice, we went to some random resturant in the Romeroplaz (i think thats what it was called) and it was good, it had some good bratwursts

• “I mean TM has more meaningless post than anybody -> and robs my computer! Sisters are nothing but trouble!”

We Sisters will try harder in the future then. :)

• @TM:

“I mean TM has more meaningless post than anybody -> and robs my computer! Sisters are nothing but trouble!”

We Sisters will try harder in the future then. :)

oh ignore him, as usual TM.
    Mine buy me nice clothes and bake me stuff and try to introduce me to their cute friends. Maybe its 'cuz i’m NICE to them . . . :D

• TM more meaningless posts than anyone? Um… Geze…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m