• Deleted Other

Communism and Capitalism are not parties, rather basic economic and political theory.

• private schools: As long as the parents pay school taxes to some degree, i have no problem with private schools. If they were not available too many parents would take themselves out of the workforce to home-school their children.
    Plus many public schools are correctional facilities with chalkboards in them. I don’t want my children in those places.

• Theist-Communist
    Pro private schools and medicare for the capitalistic system [Conservative Side], but with communism, there is naturally no need for it.

• That is one of the good things about the public school system. If parents had to pay all the tuition for their child in a public school it would be roughly twice what it would cost to send them to private school. So how it is set up is that the tuition is spread across everyone who owns property (at least in the U.S.)

Say a kid going to Ballard (a public school in Seattle) cost the district 10,000 Dollars a year. The kid gets a voucher to go to O’Dea (a private school in Seattle) costing the district now 5,000 dollars a year to educate the same kid. Then the remaining 5,000 is a net profit for the district, cut taxes or spend it on the kids still at Ballard.

One more example of private enterprise beating government bureacracy. Capitalism 1, Communism 0.

• One more example of private enterprise beating government bureacracy. Capitalism 1, Communism 0.

grampf

• I know at least 1 Facist on this site, other should stay.

• could this Facist live about 2 miles from ur house and likes to wake u up at 9 am and ruin ur sleepy time? also could this Facist be Friendly and talks to Stuffed Dogs and wants to Conquer the world :roll:

• Everyone can fit into one of the four categories. If you are a facist you either believe God exists or does not. And you are either a fan of Stalin (Communist) or Pinochet (Capitalist)

Take that Yanny.

• wow, dude; I geuss I don’t fit into your broad generalizations then. Stalinism is not an especially savory form of communism. Most communists you will ever meet will probably hate his guts. Stalinism is very dictitorial and most communists are big fans of democracy, that means there are very few stalinists; if fact, I’d go so far as to say it’s a dead movement.

• I don’t fall into one of those categories either. I can promise you DasEwokSS doesn’t too.

I am a MODERATE, most Americans can’t handle that.

• most communists are big fans of democracy

Communism is probably the purest form of democracy we know of.

that means there are very few stalinists; if fact, I’d go so far as to say it’s a dead movement.

No, there will always be those who are willing to manipulate the masses to serve their own selfish desires.

I am a MODERATE, most Americans can’t handle that.

I wouldn’t say that. Most Americans probably don’t know what to believe in, and moderate just allows them to reach a healthy medium without properly understanding the facts. Today’s average American is raised on quick, 10-second sound bytes, overused clichés, and catchy slogans. Would you have it any other way?

• Yeah, 10 minute monologues work for me!

• I am sorry, but I really don’t know what I am. For now I will be faithful follower of what is right.

• hey welcome back tm how was sandiego?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m