Axis & Allies: Global 1940 wish list

• And nobody would get the income

• I still want blockhouses.

• @Brain:

I still want blockhouses.

Those might be nice. But i would rather it be like airbases and naval bases where you pay like 15-20 ipcs and then put like a “fortification token” on a territory that ups all infantry defense by like one. It would be great to have in like France and England and such. But expensive enough so that it is an investment. And it also is different enough from infantry to make sense to use (instead of buying lots of blockhouse pieces). Now for my wishlist…

1.Canada must have the same status as ANZAC in the global game.
    2. special A-Bomb research rules.
    3. plenty of pieces/markers/chips/everything (no scimping)
    4. A well written rulebook.
    5. No board errors.
    6. A game that is realistic as possible while still being as equal as possible.

• GET OVER CANADA

On the other ones, are you expecting to find some hidden banna plantation to bribe the chimps with.

I like you defense idea

• @democratic:

And nobody would get the income

If you are referring my post, yes. The defending player may not get the income generated by that contested territory, but they may place units on an IC, if applicable.

Hopefully, I will have made something definite after next week. I’ll post em’ in House Rules section.

• @The:

@Brain:

Those might be nice. But i would rather it be like airbases and naval bases where you pay like 15-20 ipcs and then put like a “fortification token” on a territory that ups all infantry defense by like one. It would be great to have in like France and England and such. But expensive enough so that it is an investment. And it also is different enough from infantry to make sense to use (instead of buying lots of blockhouse pieces). Now for my wishlist…

1.Canada must have the same status as ANZAC in the global game.
    2. special A-Bomb research rules.
    3. plenty of pieces/markers/chips/everything (no scimping)
    4. A well written rulebook.
    5. No board errors.
    6. A game that is realistic as possible while still being as equal as possible.

I agree with most of what you said, but I still want a blockhouse piece, we already have air and naval bases.
    And stop with the Canada already :-D

• I will never give up. They can not be excluded next time.

• @The:

@Brain:

Those might be nice. But i would rather it be like airbases and naval bases where you pay like 15-20 ipcs and then put like a “fortification token” on a territory that ups all infantry defense by like one. It would be great to have in like France and England and such. But expensive enough so that it is an investment. And it also is different enough from infantry to make sense to use (instead of buying lots of blockhouse pieces).

Brain Damaged & Fire Knight, I agree; I’ve posted what I’ve found to be good fix for a blockhouse piece in the house rules section…now to work out the rule details… :|

• my idea of block houses is a structure that have 0 attack, 4 defense, 0 movement, and would cost 5 ipc. when you purchase one you can place it on any territory you own, regardless of its IPC value.

• @molinar13:

my idea of block houses is a structure that have 0 attack, 4 defense, 0 movement, and would cost 5 ipc. when you purchase one you can place it on any territory you own, regardless of its IPC value.

Not bad. We had a discussion on these sometime back and we went round and round and there were lots of good ideas but we definitely could not come to an agreement.

• the same goes for a rail system. in the future if i can i will incorporate a rail, and block house system for my A&A games. they would really add a new prospective.

• @molinar13:

the same goes for a rail system. in the future if i can i will incorporate a rail, and block house system for my A&A games. they would really add a new prospective.

Flashman had some good ideas on a rail system.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m