• Yes be wary of those GNP and GDP statistics (especially you yanny!) Find out how recent they are. Yanny was using a statistic from a website giving America a statistic from 1990, so it would look on average poorer than other nations.

“, Kyoto”

You bring this up? I love the environment, but Romania was the only country to sign it, because they didn’t have an economy that would be decimated by it.n American business would move to mexico and canada (even more so) or manufacturing would just go to china. The aims of Kyoto were unrealistc, and should of never been pursued. Yet the liberal media made it llok like Bush was insulting Europe by not “signing it.” Congress has to do that! Now Daschle and his liberal moron buddies are blaming Bush’s “tax-cut” for the defecit. It hasn’t even really went into effect! Blame Clinton for sigining bills that already blew 1.2 trillion of our supposed surplus before bush even went to office. Yet the media won’t tell you that. They will make the energy crisis in california look like Bush’s fault, and the failing dot-com economy Bush’s fault (whit started well into Clinton’s administration. Aside from the conservative fox news, which at least admits when they use opinions they are in editorials or fan mail (one of mine made it!!!), all other stations I have watched are slanted to the left.

Be wary because the truth is very hard to find.

1. i’m amazed F is using CIA figures . . . if you can’t beat em’ . . .
    2. Kyoto, i think Alberta is planning to leave Canada if we implement this.

• “2) Kyoto, i think Alberta is planning to leave Canada if we implement this.”

Yeah, California will succeed from the Union if US signs this. We already have many jobs leaving California because of the taxes and regulations.

1. i’m amazed F is using CIA figures . . . if you can’t beat em’ . . .

I have their “WORLDBOOK 2001” on my computer for a long time as well as i had the previous version (1999 i think), it is full of usefull information on economy/poppulation/language…

I still don’t pardon them what they did to Allende :evil: , that is not a reason to reject everything they are making…

1. Kyoto, i think Alberta is planning to leave Canada if we implement this.

That is hysterical, reducing greenhouse gas emission is a good thing for any economy at long term. The kyoto protocol is based on very scientific research and projection about greenhouse gas emission, and the present protocol is even for some scientist (as well as some green extremist) not enough.

And to answer to Horten…

“as at 12-July-2002, 84 Parties have signed and 75 Parties have ratified or acceded to the Kyoto Protocol.”

• And i apologize then!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m