• I know most here are fond of WWII. I was thinking that we could have a seperate forum to discuss WWII topics/controversies like we have done before.

• Why don’t you just include it in the General Forum? Anyways, maybe a forum on all wars, not just World War II. That would be nice.

• The General Discussion forum gets too cluttered up. And yes, I wouldn’t mind a forum for all the wars.

• Yes, that would be nice. :smile:

But what would you talk about. Go ahead, shoot.

• If you remember, we had some great discussions on this forum about favorite generals and best aircraft of WWII. I had a lot of fun with those discussions. The discussions also develop one’s knowledge on a particular subject. As for the topics, the sky is the limit…

• Well, I will be glad to support you. Maybe something a little different “Like favorite battle of…” or “The Best Little Stories from…” I think that those will be nice. Why not start now? Who knows, when the forum runner will makes these changes. Might as well get off to a good start.

• I’ll Djensen to add it.

• Hopefully we can get a response from him soon. With the Flyingwing now in service, I think we could have many intelligent conversations of war past, present, and those to come. :smile:

• Lets just call him “The Wing”!

• i just call him horton (or capitlist pig depending on what mood i’m in)

but it might get confusing. cuss were do you draw the line between war and curent events and some of our other topics seem to ramble on into war related topics ( like 350+ one has gone in and out of war at least twice)

just a thought

• Well what do you expect from a forum based on a board game that tries to simulate World War II? Anyways, what I noticed in my time is that even though lots of topics revert to war, not many war-based topics revert to peaceful life.

• @Candyman67:

I know most here are fond of WWII. I was thinking that we could have a seperate forum to discuss WWII topics/controversies like we have done before.

yes general works…

just so y’all know, i’ll post another WW2 article soon.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m