• All I got to say is story mode good multiplayer crapy

• @molinar13:

All I got to say is story mode good multiplayer crapy

The levels are super detailed.  The Washington D.C. level is the best after the EMP.  Multiplayer is really good.  What is wrong with it in your opinon molinar13?

• I agree with the storyline part totaly, and thanks for not blasting me for hating the multiplayer. Well I play it online a lot. Im already a first prestiege, but thats low compared to my friends. I guess my only problem with the multiplayer is that its too realistic. Now I know I sound dumb by saying this but let me explain. COD does a really good job of making its war games realistic, were if you point and shoot you can get lucky and kill someone. Just like in real life. Even if you’ve never fired a gun before chances are you are still guna kill someone if you aim in the right direction. Of course a trained soldier could easily take you down but have enough people doing the same thing and eventually one of the soldiers will get killed. Ex. blackhawk down. The same is true for COD. This to me represents a lack of skill, in other words luck. I am a big halo fan because of this. In halo, luck isnt even the half of it. it requires skill and a timed BR shot to take out your enemy. Plus hardly anyone camps. However for COD its the opposite. I love COD and I own every single game since finest hour. I still play multiplayer but for me halo is better in terms of determining skill.

• I wouldn’t at all call it realistic.  It’s quite arcadey.  However, that doesn’t mean it takes no skill to be good at it.  I think it takes skill to be a top dawg in the game.  But there are so many variables that separate it from Halo.  Look at how many weapons, attachments, perks, etc. that you can swap in and out.  The scenarios are endless considering that, so with one loadout you could be at a disadvantage but with another you’d have the upper hand.  Knowing what to use when is a big part of it.  It also supports a variety of playing styles, so it can fit to you what you like best - which may very well raise the entire playing field.

• well, its cool game. indeed. but its not my cup of tea.

• Eh. I guess what I was trying to say is COD blindly shoot in the direction of the enemy, and you might get a kill. Halo - blindly shoot in the direction of the enemy and chances are you are not gunna get a kill. However last night got my first nuke (the real way). So I am starting to warm up to it :-D

• @molinar13:

Eh. I guess what I was trying to say is COD blindly shoot in the direction of the enemy, and you might get a kill. Halo - blindly shoot in the direction of the enemy and chances are you are not gunna get a kill. However last night got my first nuke (the real way). So I am starting to warm up to it :-D

Nukes are cool.  But the whole blindly shooting at the enemy and get a kill thing is something I like about it beacause its realistic and it gives everyone a chance and no matter what there is always going to be a little luck invovled in everything.

• @molinar13:

Eh. I guess what I was trying to say is COD blindly shoot in the direction of the enemy, and you might get a kill. Halo - blindly shoot in the direction of the enemy and chances are you are not gunna get a kill. However last night got my first nuke (the real way). So I am starting to warm up to it :-D

With logging about 2.5 days playing time, I’ve only seen a nuke once and never of my own (I unlocked it last and never equipped it).  I find it to be something I will probably never touch based on how I play (I hate camping) and preferring other killstreaks than one that just ends the game.  I want to play, not stop playing.

• I got it with the FAMAS on Afghan. The trick to get it is of course Harriers, Chopper Gunner and Nuke. However When I was playing I was even thinking about getting the Nuke until I had a 11 kill streak. Just by relaxing and not worrying about it I was able to obtain it. Before I spent worthless hours trying to get and in a instant I was able to come up with the kills by using the Harriers. (All while one the phone :mrgreen:). But since I havent even bothered with it. Unless you cheat or are a COD GOD I see no way you can get the spinning nuke symbol.

• @molinar13:

I got it with the FAMAS on Afghan. The trick to get it is of course Harriers, Chopper Gunner and Nuke. However When I was playing I was even thinking about getting the Nuke until I had a 11 kill streak. Just by relaxing and not worrying about it I was able to obtain it. Before I spent worthless hours trying to get and in a instant I was able to come up with the kills by using the Harriers. (All while one the phone :mrgreen:). But since I havent even bothered with it. Unless you cheat or are a COD GOD I see no way you can get the spinning nuke symbol.

I’m sure there are people good enough.  I just find rounds go too fast to really get an opportunity to build a streak like that.  The best record and streak I had was 30-2 k/d and 22 or 23 kills on free for all before the match ended with my top score.  Got 2 AC-130s in one life heheheh.

• @Jermofoot:

Got 2 AC-130s in one life heheheh.

Now thats evil.  My friend once got one from a care packege during search and destroy.  Needless to say his team won.

• Unknown strangers once got chopper Gunner and AC-130 all at the same time, final round on search,  :evil:.

• The thing I like about search and destroy is its realistic.  And you get tons of experice for each kill.  (shot down a Pavelow and got 4,000 experice!!!)

• Had you guys said Search and Destroy I would have agreed with you.  I was just thinking in general.  Of course Hardcore would count too, and I actually do play that some.

• My gamertag is xxxam13xxx, if you want to ever play send me a friend request. Just make sure you also send a message saying your from the board so I know where its coming from.

• Ok, I’ll try and remember to look you up (on Xbox live, right?).  Mine is the same as my username here, if you get around to it.

• Ya its xbox live. I will send you a friend request when I can. I usually play Friday nights and Weekends.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m