• @Upside-down_Turtle:

Perhaps this would have been a better poll question: “Which would rather be in, a Sherman or a Tiger?”   8-)

I say Sherman, if I’m in a Tiger it means I’m German, and the Germans lost :-D

• @bbrett3:

@Upside-down_Turtle:

Perhaps this would have been a better poll question: “Which would rather be in, a Sherman or a Tiger?”   8-)

I say Sherman, if I’m in a Tiger it means I’m German, and the Germans lost :-D

There’s a big difference between being a looser and being dead.  :wink:

• Well, would you rather be in a Sherman with a whole company of other Sherman tanks, air and artillery support, or would you rather be in a Panther with two other tanks in what is left of your platoon?

The problem is that the question you wish to pose compares apples to oranges.

• @dinosaur:

Well, would you rather be in a Sherman with a whole company of other Sherman tanks, air and artillery support, or would you rather be in a Panther with two other tanks in what is left of your platoon?

The problem is that the question you wish to pose compares apples to oranges.

I said Tiger, not Panther.  Oh, and btw, I prefer oranges.  :wink:

• Well if we’re talking Tigers, then I suppose we are comparing apples to Honey Dew Mellons.

• @dinosaur:

Well if we’re talking Tigers, then I suppose we are comparing apples to Honey Dew Mellons.

That’s melons, not “mellons”.  :roll:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m