• I just ranked up to corporal. I’m really not that impressive. I think my over all score is like 357 kills to 850 deaths. I’m hardcore. You gotta love the spawn deaths by artillery and aircraft. You probably did see my friend. I don’t think one can confuse the name curseofyig with much else. He has two computers side by side so it makes it a little easier for us to see what’s going on when we’re all up in you’re grill, lol. You know he looks one way I look the other. It hard to sneak up on us.

• Here’s my ID: http://www.bf2stats.nl/player/44680034/

Let me know if you guys schedule a game.  I don’t have it, but I could go to the internet cafe and play…

• Oh yeah, I love playing medic.

Favorite thing to do:

Shoot down full transport choppas with a tank.  :-D

• http://www.bf2stats.nl/player/112973094/

Here are my stats.

You had a 31 kill streak?

I usually play on Firdays and Saturdays mainly during the evening and late night.

• You and your friend may beable to work together, but it’s called snipers that take you out!  :evil:

Alas…I’m goin over someones houes tommorow and trap shootig sat. If you got time, then try to get on around after…time zone…shoot.

• Well, we try to work together but we are still both under .500 so it clearly not that useful. Yes, snipers can be a pain.

Really, the main advantage playing side by side with someone is that it easy to communicate and coordination. Like, one of us draws fire while the other flanks.

What time zone are you in Gewehr? Either way. I’ll likely be playing sometime today.

• @Mr:

http://www.bf2stats.nl/player/112973094/

Here are my stats.

You had a 31 kill streak?

I usually play on Firdays and Saturdays mainly during the evening and late night.

Yeah, I guess I did.  FPS are my strength, I guess.  I was more proud of my score of 222 on Sharqi Peninsula.  :-D

I’m EST, and can probably play Thurs., Sat., Sun., Mon. or something like that.  A heads up would be needed though.

Here are my brother’s stats: http://www.bf2stats.nl/player/45992319/

• I’m in Omaha NE, so….mid west  :cry: thee ole cornfields. jk
    I’m going over a friends at 7:30 my time but up till then I’ll be online. Try and look for one of the levels that I metioned I play on in the “join server” instead of just pressing “Play Now”

See you there!

I’m going to go quik rake leaves and mow em up, after that I’ll be playing till 7:30  :evil:

• well, I’ve played for about 3 hours now, didn’t see you, I’ve got to go so see yea!

• I didn’t start playing on Saturday until like 1:00am. I’m in the central time zone too.

• I’m a Sgt now baby!

• Tell you what, I’ll try and play most of the day on BF2 tommorow (11/21/07).

• Sorry, I can’t make it.  Probably not until the weekend.

• oh well, I play the thing all the time and haven’t missed a day not playing so……that makes me sound soooo like a couch patato  :lol:

• Got a delema, I can’t decide on which new weapon to unlock when I get to Staff SGT (which is soon) so what unlocks do you guys have and are they much better than the origanal ones. I’ve unlocked the G36 spec ops, M95 Barret sniper, and the G3 Assualt. I can’t decide between the medic, AT, and suport.

• Well, it depends on what you play.  And it’s been a while, but I could still help you with what you want.  What classes do you play the most?  Or which ones do you have trouble with?

The G36 really helps the Spec Ops with some more range and power.  The SCAR is even better.
    I unlocked the M95 and it is superior to the old one, but I rarely sniped.
    I liked the G3 for its power and accuracy, and I tend to throw grenades more than use the launcher (I can get it in better areas).

I love using the medic, and the L85A1 makes him a sniping medic.  The scope, single shot can rack up kills.  The power is about the same, but accuracy is superb in single shot.  Up close it is decent as an smg.

The PKM was AWESOME when it first came out.  Ridiculous power and accuracy…I’m talking at shooting at a squad from 500 meters and taking them all down in 1 or 2 shots (per person).  They had to nerf it, but it’s still pretty good if you can get in position.

And I absolutely love the AT unlock, DAO-12.  If you are close, there isn’t much that has an edge on you.  A semi auto shotgun with plenty of shots and fires as quick as you press?  Great unlock.

Also think about what you might want to get in 2nd tier.  I kinda screwed myself up on that.

• Well, I’m usualy Spec ops., sniper, or assuault so those are already unlocked. I raely use engineers unless I need to repair our art, UAV, ect.

As for the M95, the real reason I got it was because the SVD and China sniper was’nt very powerfull and took me atleast 2-3 shots to kill someone.

As for the medic, I want to use the medic alot more, just when the USMC, I don’t like the 3round and the sites for the M16 and kit’s of the L85A1 that I’ve picked up are perty good.

Geting the AT is good, but then I’ll have a lack in range, I REALY want that P90, I’ve picked it up tons of times and racked up tons of kills with it, but sadley it’ll be awhile before that comes along.

Suport, I seem to not have a whole lot of problom with the SAW and RPK-74, just I seem to get killed by PKMers way too much and too easaly at both close and long range which makes me think it’s got to be a good gun.

I just figured this out, you can’t use upgrades in singleplayer!  :x

• @Gewehr:

Well, I’m usualy Spec ops., sniper, or assuault so those are already unlocked. I raely use engineers unless I need to repair our art, UAV, ect.

As for the M95, the real reason I got it was because the SVD and China sniper was’nt very powerfull and took me atleast 2-3 shots to kill someone.

As for the medic, I want to use the medic alot more, just when the USMC, I don’t like the 3round and the sites for the M16 and kit’s of the L85A1 that I’ve picked up are perty good.

Geting the AT is good, but then I’ll have a lack in range, I REALY want that P90, I’ve picked it up tons of times and racked up tons of kills with it, but sadley it’ll be awhile before that comes along.

Suport, I seem to not have a whole lot of problom with the SAW and RPK-74, just I seem to get killed by PKMers way too much and too easaly at both close and long range which makes me think it’s got to be a good gun.

I just figured this out, you can’t use upgrades in singleplayer!  :x

I recommend the SCAR-L (spec ops) for tier 2 unlock.  I don’t know how the 2nd tier sniper rifle is, and I may even have it.  The 2nd tier Assault isn’t that good in my open…decent range and power, but bulky sight.  I dunno, it may be worth it for practice.

The medic is a great way to rack up your score.  People always need healing and reviving, and if you are good enough, you can outshoot other classes.  I was an assault medic, and did pretty well.  Run away if you have to and heal up.  Always remember to revive your squad leader first though.

The AT unlock is a great choice.  I could still use the MP5 at medium range on single shot, but if you go to the P90 (which is very nice), then you won’t ever use it again.  The semiauto shotgun is a great CQC weapon, so use it that way.  If you need to hit someone from far away, learn to shoot your rockets at them.  Just don’t waste them all.

PKM is still superior to the SAW and RPK.  You’ll even hear the difference (sounds like a cannon).  Better accuracy, range, and damage, with only a loss to ROF.

There is a way to use the unlocks in singleplayer, just google it.  But why you are playing single player, I don’t know…

• Oh yeah, the engineer Jackhammer (autoshotgun), isn’t that great.  I hate going through a clip at a time.  But the 2nd tier (a submachine gun) is actually really good!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m