How do you play with someone directly over internet?

• I have the IP address but it won’t let me connect? What am I doing wrong?
    What other ways can I play with someone over the internet?
    Please HELP!

• Is it the Iron blitz version? My friend had the original game and he had the same problem.

• Go to Microsoft’s site for the zone.

http://www.zone.com

You will need to create an identity, register etc.

Then follow the links to the A&A site. I think games…board games…A&A. Ignore the no longer supported by Hasbro screen and continue.

You will find two major rooms where people play. The World at War room…for pick up games. Enter anytime day or night. Play others or just arrange to meet your friend(s) there. You will notice that there are 51 ‘tables/rooms’ available. Just enter one with your friend and then launch.

You will need: the CD, the 1.3.3 patch, and the correct Direct X 8 settings. Visit either Balance-of-Power.net or Spring1942.org for technical help…or just ask on the zone.

The second major room is the LadderRoom. That is where the 2 major CD clubs play. It is serious ranked club play…but join up. It costs nothing. Just separates the hardcore gamer a bit from the other room. Join either club or both noted above.

SUD

If that is not clear or you still have problems, leave a message here and I will respond again.

• I understand that when you are using a hub or router for your internet connection, there are also some sticky issues. (I get an directplay error despite the fix). Has anyone found a solution to this problem? (Solutions to the problem are hinted at other message boards, but I’ve been unable to find the actual fix.)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m