• Hi eveyone,i noticied that at ebay and if you type in Axis&Allies Miniatures, it shows something absoutely amazing  :-o :-o :-o :-o It is a set that has everysingle A&A mini made so far,but when I Looked at the price I almost died :-( It costs 900 dollars,I thoght I could could get it for christmas, :cry:guess I will have to really save up a lot of $$$$. post and see what you think

• Just pick up a Scrye and add up the prices of all the figures made thus far.  That should give you a ballpark figure of an accurate value.  :-)

• @me109:

Hi eveyone,i noticied that at ebay and if you type in Axis&Allies Miniatures, it shows something absoutely amazing  :-o :-o :-o :-o It is a set that has everysingle A&A mini made so far,but when I Looked at the price I almost died :-( It costs 900 dollars,I thoght I could could get it for christmas, :cry:guess I will have to really save up a lot of $$$$. post and see what you think

hehehe I saw that same ting… all 4 complete sets in bags… but thats really just for collectors… They r all still in bags, it would be a bad thing to open them! lol Just pick what kinda country u wanna play with then blueprint a build and buy the peices 4 it online!

• @dictator_wanna_be:

@me109:

Hi eveyone,i noticied that at ebay and if you type in Axis&Allies Miniatures, it shows something absoutely amazing  :-o :-o :-o :-o It is a set that has everysingle A&A mini made so far,but when I Looked at the price I almost died :-( It costs 900 dollars,I thoght I could could get it for christmas, :cry:guess I will have to really save up a lot of $$$$. post and see what you think

hehehe I saw that same ting… all 4 complete sets in bags… but thats really just for collectors… They r all still in bags, it would be a bad thing to open them! lol Just pick what kinda country u wanna play with then blueprint a build and buy the peices 4 it online!

Not even.  When you live in a town where there are A&A miniatures fanatics, all you need to do is buy a booster.  Even if you dont get a particular rare you want, theres always people trade with!!  :wink:

• Well I wish I lived there… we have a bunch of new players (I am relativly new) mostly very young… like Jr. High… and im in college so its kinda werid lol… But the guys that run the torry are vet players so its ok. But with all new players collections arnt as huge. I find ebay easy to get what I need, though trading is always preferable…

• Yes ebay is a good place to get single pieces to fill out an army.  but buying sets is not a good idea

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m