• Anyone here in the Hampton Roads area?

• I’m in Va Beach, and looking for people to play any of the A&A games, including minis, which I just bought some of and have no one to play against…

• That’s good - but I gotta warn you; I’ve gotten pretty rusty, because I can never find time/people to play…  :|

• Heh, that’s ok, I haven’t even had a chance to develop skills to get rusty, since the only people I’ve ever played with are friends that I just nagged into a game and weren’t really into it…

I’ve actually been thinking later about forming a strategy gaming club in the area once I’ve found some people with the same interest, since I’ve been looking and haven’t found one in the area…

Send me a PM if you want to play sometime, first place that springs to mind to set up a game is central library in va beach; they have conference rooms there with nice big tables that are almost never in use and open for anyone who asks.  There’s also this store that I’ve seen on Little Creek Rd in Norfolk called Campaign Headquarters that I’ve been meaning to stop into, perhaps they have gaming nights there!  This goes for anyone else in the area who happens to read this…  a 3 or 4 or even 5 person game would be awesome!

• Are any of you gents still looking for players?  I live in Stafford (near Fredericksburg), can travel most days.  Best way to reach me is through email, address below.

regards,

Jonathan Rost
    jonkrost@comcast.net

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m