• He is what 32 years old?

• Does that mean he has to be a father at that age?

• @F_alk:

Does that mean he has to be a father at that age?

No, but it is not abnormal to be one at that age…Let me guess, FA, you aren’t! :lol:

• @tiger_tank2:

You will see in time…college is VERY demanding time wise(eg. 3 1/2 hr. classes).

This is bull…I disagree. I have been reading up on college, and I’d beg to differ. Some days you only have an hour or two of classes than the rest of the day is yours. It sounds good. :D

• @MuthaRussia:

@tiger_tank2:

You will see in time…college is VERY demanding time wise(eg. 3 1/2 hr. classes).

This is bull…I disagree. I have been reading up on college, and I’d beg to differ. Some days you only have an hour or two of classes than the rest of the day is yours. It sounds good. :D

it really depends on your courseload. Sure - you could take a history class and spend 3 hours a week in classes.
    My first year i spent 15 hours/week in classes, 10 hours in labs. In addition to this was between 5-15 hours a week for homework, and 2-10 hours a week for lab-preparation.
    Not too bad, but if you have a part-time job, then it gets pretty dicey.

Medical school is different, of course. typically 40 hours a week of classes, and around 20 or so of studying. I recently came off a 12-day-straight stretch of 15+ hour days. This was in addition to the extra 10+ hours of studying that i had to do.

• @cystic:

Medical school is different, of course. typically 40 hours a week of classes, and around 20 or so of studying. I recently came off a 12-day-straight stretch of 15+ hour days. This was in addition to the extra 10+ hours of studying that i had to do.

I know, but medical school is much different then undergraduate…:)

• @MuthaRussia:

@cystic:

I know, but medical school is much different then undergraduate…:)

my first paragraph related to my undergrad.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m