• Two questions…one with a poll, one without.

The second one: If paranoia is justified, how much is reasonable?

• Just because you are not paranoid, doesn’t mean that they are not after you……

• @F_alk:

Just because you are not paranoid, doesn’t mean that they are not after you……

Oooh, another quote to steal! 8)

• @Grigoriy:

@F_alk:

Oooh, another quote to steal! 8)

too late.
    F_alk already stole it from someone who stole it from . . .

My last rotation is psychiatry - that will be after i’ve been selected to a residency position. I have a terrible desire to go around to the psychotic/schizophrenic with paranoia wards and pretend to be spying on them, and leave little bits of “evidence of a conspiracy” for them.
    evil cc.

• My last rotation is psychiatry - that will be after i’ve been selected to a residency position. I have a terrible desire to go around to the psychotic/schizophrenic with paranoia wards and pretend to be spying on them, and leave little bits of “evidence of a conspiracy” for them.
    evil cc.

Ahhhh! it’s an international quote conspiracy!

btw, I’m glad I’m not in treatment. :P

• Paranoia is a mental disorder, not something one can control. Therefore, it cannot be justified or unjustified. It just is.

• @F_alk:

Reminds me of Arlington Road! (cool movie, I liked it…) their trailer line was “Your paranoia is real.”

• I actually stole that quote from a friend of mine, who actually stole it from somewhere…

that means cc is definitely already member of the conspiracy… and his pretense to start to pretend it later is just a clever distraction plot !!!

evil, cc, but i have uncovered your disguise !!! :)

• I admit to being part of the conspiracy…

I command a UN surveilance team assigned to Axis&Allies.org
    When not flying around in my black helicopter, I like to
    tinker with the captured flying saucer technology that we’ve been hiding
    from everyone since Roswell, 1947…

• @Yanny:

Paranoia is a mental disorder, not something one can control. Therefore, it cannot be justified or unjustified. It just is.

Aha, that means you’re part of the international psychiatric conspiracy!

See, I’ve already uncovered three new conspiracies via this thread. 8)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m