• i’m leavin, this site is too boring, and the moderators keep telling me that my posts are stupid, and to slow down and stuff. remember this post well, beacuse it will be deleted (by evil moderators who desire above all else to destroy people who are walking endorsements to really funny websites). i just want people to remember the 400+ posts in like 2 weeks and the 25+ posts per day (which happened to be good posts too) i doubt they will ever be equaled.

• Just a little backround -

In one day, I had to delete 7 of Strong’s posts, move a few, lock one, and CC had to edit one with a warning. After discussing the issue, CC and I decided to issue him a warning. It was almost the same warning I issued to GeZe and others. They took it in a positive way, Strongbad took it another way.

• Nazis!
    Everywhere I look I see Nazis!

:-? Oh, Wait!…

Sorry! I forgot to take my medication.

I’m feeling much better now!

You mean we cannot call people _anadians, _rench, or _ankers?
    @$< <#(*, !)(^%s %^%#$ *^^ $)&#!!!

• Well this sucks… :-?

• @Sum:

Nazis!
    Everywhere I look I see Nazis!

No…

it must be:

left-wing intellectuals… liberals… commies… social-democrats…

something like that :) :)

Remember: we are the enemies of freedom and liberty, aren’t we ? ;)

• Meh…He thinks like that, then good riddance. :wink:

I myself also have to be leaving, (although I’ve only posted 3 or 4 times) And MY reason is a little different than his :cry:

I have 12 charges! They all amount to 2 counts of armed robbery, and 1 count of attempted armed robbery. I was in jail over the weekend (I’m 17, I was in the youth section) and got out on bail yesterday. Trust me, I’m not really like this, I’m not some scary criminal or anything like that, so wish me luck! (or condemn me to death, whichever :oops: )

• Somebody start a thread on the death penalty… :wink:

• I never met a commie I didn’t like (that includes TG Moses VI.)
    Wait a minute… I haven’t met TG Moses VI yet!
    Come to think of it I haven’t met ANY commies.

I think I’ll draw up a five year plan.

• Sum Kritik, register to A@A.org and become a regular posting member. You might even become a Mega Addict.

I never met a commie I didn’t like (that includes TG Moses VI.)

What are you talking about? Us communist are evil athiest who’s goals are totally impossible! :o :roll:

• @F_alk:

we are the enemies of freedom and liberty, aren’t we ?

NOt all of you, just the communists. :)

Deviant, we had one, search through a couple pages and post to it.

• @TG:

Sum Kritik, register to A@A.org and become a regular posting member. You might even become a Mega Addict.

I never met a commie I didn’t like (that includes TG Moses VI.)

What are you talking about? Us communist are evil athiest who’s goals are totally impossible! :o :roll:

i’d just like to see an example where it actually works - outside of hudderite colonies.
    And please don’t say “cuba”. No one ever “escapes” to Cuba.

• Sum is a formerly well respected member of our site. I’ll leave you guys to figure out who he is.

• HOrton?

• Guess again :)

• Its XI!

• Strongbad, if you want to post, post under your registered name. Your still welcome here, your the one who decided to leave.

• Strongbad, as I’ve said, your free to post under your registed name

Yanny signing off…

• i am there with u Strong bad or what ever ur name is but the moderators on this forum really are the best on the netk :) and Nazis and Facists do suck and they are kinda boring but it has seemed that way to me ever since i started posting here but there are some cool peps ;)

• @DasEwokSS:

i am there with u Strong bad or what ever ur name is but the moderators on this forum really are the best on the netk :) and Nazis and Facists do suck and they are kinda boring but it has seemed that way to me ever since i started posting here but there are some cool peps ;)

thanks, i think

• you’re friendly neighbourhood moderator

• Well CC, I did kinda change one or two words around… actually only three.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m