• French are not idiots, they do not elect lawyer to be predident…

Look at Chirac, he’s right-wing, but hes not an extremist. I always vote for the left, but Chirac is’nt so bad, when you look at his speech you see some1 with at least a minimum philosophical value. Look at most french candidat, they are, exept Le Pen, brilliant peaple with ideas.

“L’affaire Le Pen”, like our (in germany) french neibourg says, is not as dramatic as peaple want it to look like. He was just in at the good place at the goos time; when insecurity was strong.

Everywhere in the world, there’s idiots that make politic;
    Bush is a complete idiot, with its “Axis of Evil” he make the US look like ignorant manichean.

British have problems with rigth-wing extremist.
    US have problems with right-wing extremist.
    France have no problems anymore with right-wign extremist.

You can trust the french peaple.
    They are of the most beautiful peaple in world, they’re not ignorant, in fact no peaple are reading as much as the french.

I trust them, france will have no long term problems with extremist.

• I don’t have anything against the French people or France itself. I just wanted to know what people thought would happen in Le Pen, the fascist, was elected president. As far as French people being the most beautiful people in the world, that sounds a little bias to me. As far as Bush being a complete idiot, he really isn’t. I believe that he is a nazi; the only terrorists are of middle eastern descent. Everyone has problems, but they need to work through them and achieve a new sense of life. By the way, the axis of evil thing is the media, so don’t slam Bush for someone else’s ideas.

• Its not his idea but he use the formula

• Not really, the media uses the formula. Bush doesn’t walk around saying “lets go get the axis of evil.”

• Give me another site. Just because I quote someone in a widely spread magazine or newpaper or e-zine, doesn’t mean that that person actually said it.

• Just look by yourself, it will be faster and more effective…

Another things; Carter speech at cuba was impressive & suprisingly moderate. He was certainly one of your best president and i dont understamnd why Bush is so Anti-Cuba…

Well, thats false, i understant; he dont want to lose rigth-wing extremist that always hunt communist in their dreams.

• All power to the Soviets!

I can’t agree that Carter was one of our better presidents. Even though I wasn’t alive during his administration to know him personal, a lot of my family, teachers, ect said he goofed up seriously.

Who in his right mind would turn over complete ownership and control of the Panama Canal to a nation not exactly friendly to vital American interest? And this is true; Panama has basically leased control of the Canal to the emerging superpower, China. He also cheated the country out during the Camp David meeting in July 1979 that led the great energy crisis in the late 1970s.

Carter also isolated himself with fellow, ignorant Georgians. At one point in his presidency he fired four cabinet secretaries and instead paid more attention to his Georgian advisers. However, the real disgrace was the Iranian Hostage incident. Here we were the strongest nation in the world, rendered helpless and incompetence to national honor as Iran held American hostages for 444 days.

• Not impossible…

My jugement is’nt really clear in that subjet, my knowledge of your system is limited.

But at least he’s not anti-cuban

• I can’t agree that Carter was one of our better presidents.
    (snip)
    Who in his right mind would turn over complete ownership and control of the Panama Canal to a nation not exactly friendly to vital American interest?
    (snip)
    However, the real disgrace was the Iranian Hostage incident. Here we were the strongest nation in the world, rendered helpless and incompetence to national honor as Iran held American hostages for 444 days.

Well, you prefer the US being the worlds policeman?
    Maybe he gave the canal back to Panama in the first place, because it is in Panama (i don’t know the exact terms when it was built and for how long the US was “leasing” it)?
    For the second: It was a decade of world terrorism. What we face today is different, but not more than in that times.
    Why is your “national interest” and “national honour” the only measure for a good president? These two things are often reasons for starting wars, but nothing more!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m