• So, I was wondering if you run out of a certain type of unit or if you use up all the remaining ICs, is that all you can use or could you use something to indicate that another piece of that type was bought

• Use whatever you can. There is no limit.

• yep.

• Buy another game. That’s what i did. Proud owner of 3 1942’s.

• That’s what the little plastic poker chips are for.  I don’t think I’ve ever played a game where anyone actually ran out of pieces to use (assuming you stack the chips under them in territories that have multiples of the same unit).

• @Fearless:

Buy another game. That’s what i did. Proud owner of 3 1942’s.

Did you print one of IL’s maps to use that many pieces on?

• @skinny1:

@Fearless:

Yes. My buddy printed one at his work.  Turns out his brother has some crazy printer that is 80" wide at his work.  Trying to find out about that.  I play on a ping pong table at times so i can have a crazy big map.  I’m looking for a map that combines the new Europe/Pacific together so I can play that on a massive map.  Although that will get expensive to buy units for those.  The rule is no plastic chips unless absolutely necessary (crowded territories is the only exception but that comes up rarely).

• @Fearless:

@skinny1:

@Fearless:

Yes. My buddy printed one at his work.  Turns out his brother has some crazy printer that is 80" wide at his work.  Trying to find out about that.  I play on a ping pong table at times so i can have a crazy big map.  I’m looking for a map that combines the new Europe/Pacific together so I can play that on a massive map.  Although that will get expensive to buy units for those.  The rule is no plastic chips unless absolutely necessary (crowded territories is the only exception but that comes up rarely).

Nice. That is a big printer.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m