Harrassing Japan with National Advantages
Open path for KJF
1. Enigma decoded is used in Egypt on Germany´s first turn. Tank and plane retreat to Trans-Jordan
2. Colonial Garrison goes to India
UK 1 Combat in Asia:
1. Attack French-Indochina with 3 inf from India + 1 Plane from carrier + the one retreated from Egypt. Against 2 inf, 1 fighter FIC will most probably be taken with one inf left.
2. Attack japanese sub with uk sub. The australian trans could be used as fodder
3. Attack the japanese transport in seazone 59 with carrier + destroyer
UK 1 Non Combat
1. Move the tank from Trans-Jordan to India.
2. Land one fighter on carrier in SZ 59. With 3,3,4 on defense tough to attack
3. Move indian transport to 36. Blocks the japanese East Indies fleet from major combat
4. Move bmb from Uk eastwards to threaten SZs 50/51
1. Japan down one fighter, one sub. Fighter means less punch in any one of the japanese attacks. sub means less fodder at pearl
2. East Indies battleship will not be able to participate in the SZ 59 fight.
3. Less infantry available for attack on China.
4. If FIC is not retaken the tk from india could attack China or Kwangtung on UK2. Build at least one more tk at india complex to increase this thread.
5. Japan now has to attack FIC and China
6. Japan has to kill british fleet or will not be able to build transports as there will be no capital ships to protect them if pearl harbour is attacked.
1. More fights for japan. Risk of cascade dice failure.
2. Japan has to choose:
2.1 Either attack british fleet to be able to build transports and skip pearl. Even buying an additional carrier will not help against an attacking force of destroyer, 2 fighters, carrier and bomber as UK will be willing to loose all of it to slow down japanese build up.
This will open the KJF path for the US.
2.2 Or attack pearl and build a factory. In this second scenario the british fleet and the american one at the east coast could unite in SZ 57 on turn 2. This is the slower path for KJF