The Bismarck is only good, if it sinks the Hood, otherwise its wasted. :evil:
Maybe you can line out, what you expect your losses/gains are.
1. What are you going to send where to accomplish the task?
2. What are your expected casulties, how does the atlantic look like when UK starts its turn?
3. What are your builds and where?
I assume, you loose a fighter in Sz93 against the French Fleet. Further I assume, you will loose at least 1 or 2 subs in Sz 111.
I guess, you are attacking Sz 109, whre you need quite some airforce, to keep the Brits from scrambling 4 fighters (I guess 5 planes and 2 subs)
Probably you send 2 fighters to Italy and land most of your airforce in Holland and on the new build aircraft-carrier, while you still need some additional airprotection for your new build fleet.
Options for UK:
1. Attacking your fleet: 1 BsB, 1Crusier, 3 fighter and 1 Bomber against 1 Carrier 2 fighter 1 crusier and scrambling air cover (you need at least 2), while the french could mop up your fleet with Crusier and fighter or sink your Battelship in Sz111.
2. Not moving the Battleship to Sz111 leaves UK the option to pull back to Sz109, block 110 with a new build destroyer and 111 with the French Crusier. Italy can’t sink the Crusier because of 3 scrambling planes. Now only your airforce can hit 109 (with the remaining subs, if any). You can probably whittle down the UK fleet with heavy air casulties, but this would kill any sealion thread and remove your options to further fight for the atlantic at see, but would force you to defend the coasts of western europe.
3. Moving the Fleet to Sz92 with adding the fleet from 98 and sinking Sz96 with airforce. Leaving 1 Battleship. 1Carrier, 1 Crusier, 1 Destroyer and 2 Fighter versus the Italian sub, 2 desroyer, 2 crusier, 1 battleship and 2 fighters and a bomber: likely Outcome: Italy wins with 1 damaged Battleship and 1 Crusier left, which are subject to counter attacks by the French (crusier and fighter from 110 + London) and/or the remaining british airforce.